Blackac is offline Associate Member

How bad is taking barz while on gear?

For those of u that knows what barz are...My friends always tell me that if im not going to drink and get drunk, why not drop a barz and see how that is. Well its a drug, but im not sure how bad cant that really be?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Why the hell would you drink while on a cycle? And takin bars too, is beyond me. Plus they only work when you drink....

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    why would u? if your not gonna be dedicated 100% then why do juice?

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Wasting your money by flushing a cycle down the drain Bro

magnusson is offline Junior Member
    what the **** are barz

Well If i was to choose between xanax and alcohol id pick the xanax. But without alcohol youll have to take alot. But i doubt it would directly hurt anything, other than making you lazy....

Snipe03 is offline New Member
    Barz work even if you dont drink. 2 Barz for me and i dont remember **** the next day. The next morning i always feel cracked out and it affects my workouts.

bars are xanax, either colored little footballs or short white sticks.
    Its a medication for anxiety. Taken with alcohol it causes amnesia for most people. But its fun, if you can remeber...

I know u are all right, just asking, but i wouldnt do it...Just wont drink at all on it...

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    why take a muscle relaxant when you are on... stuid...i just drink like 2-3 dank beers when im on and order lots or health appitizers.

Snipe03 is offline New Member
    its a nerve relaxer, not muscle.....

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Xanny bars... haven't done those in a while, 2 of those and a couple 40's and your set for the night.

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    Who cares if you go out drinking every once in a while while on aas.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rictor33
    Well, I like my health, and I especially love my liver! drinking on a cycle is a NO NO!

Quote Originally Posted by Rictor33
    Yeah why screw up your health more....I had a sip of beer this weekend and I got mad at myself. I do not like to have one bit of acohol in me for the whole cycle period.

Sigmaguy2 is offline Junior Member
    yeh drop the xanax bro....just focus on the juice.............

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    First off, if you have a healthy liver to begin with, drinking a few here or there or using benzos here and there will not destroy your liver. But if the infrequency becomes frequent than that could be another story. For those who have never used xanax or other benzos, don't read this post and think it is ok to just go out and do so. Unless you have taken them before and you know how you react to them, it could be....well, not so fun. While it is hard to OD on just benzos, once you throw etoh into the mix, you are asking for trouble. Anybody who drinks and uses stronger benzos is walking on the edge. Yeah I have done it no problem (more luck than anything). But I have also had 3 friends who thought they knew what they were doing and died from the mix.
    Most importantly, don't ever take any person's word on a message board as being a consent to do this. I just wanted to let you know that if you have a healthy liver to begin with, you are not going to drop dead (it wouldn't happen that fast anyways) from drinking or using benzos infrequently in conjunction with juicing. I would not do it all the time, and infact I don't do it at all anymore. I now agree that if you are going to cycle, do it like you mean it. You can party when you are off. Both etoh and benzos have a negative effect on gaining and working out for those us who have ever tried to train like mad the day after. so just be wise, and never mix the two.
    Last edited by ichabodcrane; 02-25-2004 at 04:32 PM.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Wow it is interesting how many different view points exist. Some people are anal about their health and others are just WFO. I guess it just depends on where you are approaching this whole thing from. I know some guys who consider AAS just another drug to mix with all of the other recreational drugs they use so the will be jacked while trying to pick up chicks to party with. Other guys are so perfect regarding their health, they don’t even drink at all on cycle or not, the body is a temple, except for the juice of course....it doesn't count because it is necessary. The good thing about recreational drugs is there are no calories in them, this is very important for the spring break cycle. Live and let live.

Hey, if you drink winny does it mess up your extacy buzz?

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    Why phuck up all the gains you are going to make for a "bar!" If you can't handle going out and just drinking water, then just don't go out!

In the past 13 months i have had 3 jack and cokes, thats all, so trust me, i have been as strict as it comes. And thats being alcohol free even when im not on a cycle....

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackac
    In the past 13 months i have had 3 jack and cokes, thats all, so trust me, i have been as strict as it comes. And thats being alcohol free even when im not on a cycle....
    if you need a rec drug once in a while roll up a doob

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by TooSmall
    if you need a rec drug once in a while roll up a doob
    spoken like a true prophet.

03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    Too Small: Couldn't have said it better myself.
    Now on the Barz, THEY ARE THE DEVIL! "For an instant asshole, Just add Barz". The worst things that have ever happened to me and my buddies was when we were taken 'em. Besides, they stay in your system days after you take them, which you know is going to kill your workouts. The Bros are right, no drugs is good, a hooter is alright, anything else is bad.

I guess im better of just drinking a couple johney walkers and keeping at that...

Thread Information