BWhitaker is offline Senior Member

Drinking on a cycle...is this every going to stop

I swear i see so many posts on this and it is almost like everyone who posts wants people to say its ok even though they know its not. Well i have a question that is a slight bit different...that is, i dont know the answer. Im not looking for justification to drinking since even if it was ok as far as drug interaction, it is bad part of any dedicated routine

We all know that drinking on a cycle is bad. It hard on the liver and alcohol is not the best supplement in the world. But my question has to do with the former.

Taking dbol is hard on the liver. Any 17aa is bad for the liver. But something like test isnt really liver toxic. Basically If you were just taking test would drinking be any more harmful than if one wasnt taking the test. I would assume that it wouldnt really put the liver at any more stress since the test isnt harming the liver but since the test is probably adding stress to your body the alcohol would make that stress worse. Any opinions?

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Well excessive use of alcohol might raise liver levels a bit while on test, but its not going to permantly mess up you liver from toxicity. You don't have to cut alcohol out if you don't want to, but drink it moderately and never on 17aa.

I drink occasionally while on cycle mainly because of my environment here and i haven't noticed any effects.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Everything in moderation, personally I don't drink while on cycle.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    Everything in moderation, personally I don't drink while on cycle.
    and i can totally understand why you wouldnt since you would want to be completely dedicated, but im just wondering if the test plus alchohol is any worse than just alcohol. I know dbol plus alcohol is bad, but this?

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    if u r using gear y would u want to drink at all? i'd rather put 100% into training, eating and geting enough sleep. even if it's not that bad to drink and juice at the same time i still wouldnt do it. i dont do ne kind of drug or alcohol at all ne more cuz then it makes me lazy, i dont eat much, and stay up to late it just fu-ks everything up.

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    I drink moderately, and while it does dehydrate you, and affect your workout a bit the next day, it isn't that bad. Personally, if I had a GF right now I wouldnt be drinking, but with as horny as I am, in a college town, I can't just sit at home on a friday night when I can hear the hotties walking down my street. I look at it as my reward for hard week, a few drinks usually one night a week.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    I don't drink on or off, off maybe a few times a year. It's not so much the liver values I worry about, it's just the fact that it screws up everything else, your eating pattern, sleeping, gym.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    i think your thread started off on the right track... i just dont think theres any room for booze while on a cycle- not only becuase if its horrible nutrition value, its toxicity to your liver, but also as a huge demotivator while training...
    dont get me wrong, i'll party with the best of them- but if you cant concentrate long enough to cycle, then you probably need to find a new hobby.
    "and thats the rest of the story"

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    i can't help going out and drinking.....did it last night, although not running any 17aa

Thread Information