Joe Rilla is offline Junior Member

Question Can I use cytomel (T-3) off cycle ?

Can someone please tell me is there ant reason that I cant take t-3 to burn fat while Im off cycle not doing any test or deca ?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Rilla
    Can someone please tell me is there ant reason that I cant take t-3 to burn fat while Im off cycle not doing any test or deca ?
    You can but it's not smart...... you will end up burining muscle along with the fat and could up looking softer from the muscle loss........ A low dose of var works graet with T3

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I dont mean to steal the thread or anything but what dosage of anavar do you recommend to take with T3??

I would run 20 to 30 mg ED this will be enough from getting catabolic but I have seen guys run 40mg or more.

Fuller is offline Associate Member
    I went against the grain on this one. I had a good layer of muscle under a even better layer of fat. I ran a t3, clen and eca stack for eight weeks and lost alot of fat. I DID HOWEVER lose some muscle along with it though. But in my case i could afford to sacrafice a little muscle for alot of fat.... I would NEVER rec this to anyone looking to just drop say maybe 5-10 lbs though. In my case i needed to lose 50 lbs. I am out
    Fuller

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    What if you consumed say 8-12 oz of protein every 4 hours... even in the middle of the night...

would the body still kick into a catibolic state caused by the t3???
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    What if you consumed say 8-12 oz of protein every 4 hours... even in the middle of the night...

would the body still kick into a catibolic state caused by the t3???
    I think it would....... but not certain....... very good question spy...... now I need to read on this......... but I do know that 25 to 50mcg of T3 ED will help upregulate protein synthisis so I'm guessing with the more T3 you take the less effective the uptake in protein systhisis becomes.
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 02-25-2004 at 09:27 PM.

Joe Rilla is offline Junior Member

Question Would deca be ok with the t-3 ?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You can but it's not smart...... you will end up burining muscle along with the fat and could up looking softer from the muscle loss........ A low dose of var works graet with T3
    Im avoiding test because I am concerned with further aggrivating a slight balding condition I am experiencing. Do you think 400 mg of deca a week would be enough with the t-3 so I wont burn muscle along with the fat ?
    Thanks alot for your help and advice. I really appreciate it.

Im avoiding test because I am concerned with further aggrivating a slight balding condition I am experiencing. Do you think 400 mg of deca a week would be enough with the t-3 so I wont burn muscle along with the fat ?
    If you run 400mg of Deca alone you will have more problems then you think..... when the Deca shuts you down you may develop Deca Dick.

AZTKWORRIOR is offline New Member
    That amount of Deca would be ok but you dont really want deca in your cycle without test. Not if you want to have sex for sometime. But I would look for other options like anavar , test, or even methyl1-test. Basically an androgen that would raise your nitrogen levels. D-bol at a low dosage works great with t-3 IMO due to dopamine level increasing ,test increase, endurance increase although you will have water retention. I have tried t-3 before and atleast for me it isnt as bad without gear, i personally think you will only loose muslce on t-3 if your at a low digit bodyfat, i really dont think you have to worry about loosing muscle at high bodyfat %'s. Make sure your protein intake is high, plan your diet to be spot on and do cardio in the mornings on an empty stomach, this way you can get away with using t-3 at a low dosage.

Thread Information