samsonitus is offline New Member

1st Cycle Advice

I'm 28 and this will be my first cycle. I'm 6'3 and my body fat is 25% and I'm about 250 pounds. I've been lifting for about one year and four months. I have been researching and this seems to be the best option I have come across but I'm unsure of the slight differences I have seen in various posts. I have read that EQ and Enan can be injected together, is there any difference if injected together or seperate? Thanks for any help.

wks 1-12 EQ 400mgs/week
    wks 1-13 Enan 500mgs/week
    (take nolva 10mg ed/wk 14-17 clomid)

or

wk 1-10 EQ @ 400mg/wk
    wk 2-11 Enan @ 500mg/wk
    (take nolva 10mg ed/wk 14-17 clomid)

or

wk 1-13 test enan 500mg (split twice a week)
    wk 1-12 eq 400mg
    wk 1- 18 nolva 10mg ed
    wk 15-18 clomid (first day take 300mg, day 2-11 take 100mg ed, day 12-21 take 50mg ed)

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i would go with this cycle as it is the correct way for a beginner to run it:

wk 1-12 eq 400mg
    wk 1- 18 nolva 10mg ed
    wk 15-18 clomid (first day take 300mg, day 2-11 take 100mg ed, day 12-21 take 50mg ed)

you should inject them together so the EQ can cut the BA concentration down so it is not as painful.

the only difference splitting them up will be manifested in how much you swell from the volume of the injection. otherwise, it won't help/hurt your gains at all.

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    i would go with this cycle as it is the correct way for a beginner to run it:

wk 1-12 eq 400mg
    wk 1- 18 nolva 10mg ed

you should inject them together so the EQ can cut the BA concentration down so it is not as painful.

the only difference splitting them up will be manifested in how much you swell from the volume of the injection. otherwise, it won't help/hurt your gains at all.
    I plan on doing 3 full body workouts per week, say Mon\Wed\Fri. Would it matter what days I split the Enan injections on? Thanks for the help daem, greatly appreciated.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    25% is pretty high. Might want to get that down. Also im not a fan of full body workouts

Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    25% is pretty high. Might want to get that down. Also im not a fan of full body workouts
    I definitely agree that 25% is high. I'm currently doing 3 days of cardio, 45 min sessions. During the cycle is it advised to completely cut out cardio and resume after the cycle?

I've always enjoyed compound movements vs. isolating specific muscles, guess it's a preference. Thanks for your input backer123.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    My initial reaction as well was the 25% BF. I think you can stay natural and bring that down a little and commit to a workout program first. But if you are going to run the cycle, realize that the EQ will make you ravenously hungry and you will need a clean diet. As for your workout, I dont like full body workouts either, I think its more beneficial to target specific muscle groups. and in my opinion 3 days a week wouldnt cut it for me. Personally, when I am on cycle, I hit the gym 6 days a week for 70-90 minutes, targeting specific muscle group each day.

Thread Information