Flynman is offline Associate Member

Post cycle problem

Finished a 15week cycle: 1-8 enath 750wk
    1-8 deca 500wk
    8-15 prop 100ed
    8-15 tren 75ed
    Started my pct 2 weeks after last tren inject. and 1 week after last prop inject.I ran Clomid 300mg,150mg ,100mg, first 3 days then 50mg ed for 3 weeks with 40mg nolva. My libido is still almost non-existant. Should I continue the clomid for a few more weeks??? I have some HCG would that help. How long is hcg good for after you mix it and refrigerate it?

Thanks
    peace

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You should have ran the cycle differently first off......... Deca nad fina shouldn't be ran together because they BOTH shut you down hard and both make recovery harder than normal.......... also you should have started your PCT 3 day after your last tren injection. I would keep going with clomid at 100mg for a few weeks to get your HPTA going again...... do not use HCG right now it will hinder recovery.

This is how PCT should be ran at minimum when using fina or deca:

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva

simplyjakked is offline Member
    i agree with themudman you should run your clomid longer and really shouldnt have done deca and fina together!

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    I knew that, but my joints need the deca . I'm getting old. OK so then I'll continue the clomid for another few weeks with nolva. I ran the prop a week past the tren then started clomid 3 days later so it wasnt actually 2 weeks after tren. I guess sometimes we dont always do what we are supposed. Thanks for the info.

Peace

Thread Information