pajero is offline New Member

please help me out!

hi there,
    i'm a 20 year old south african residing in johannesburg.
    my problem is that i only weigh 45 kilograms (thats 99lbs!)!my body mass index(BMI) is a mere 14!
    believe me i've tried every single thing to gain weight, from protiens to creatine, from extensive weight training to high calorie diets. nothing seems to work for me.
    please i'm really desperate, do you guys have any other alternative i can try?
    please!
    thank you
    Last edited by pajero; 02-26-2004 at 03:26 PM.

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pajero
    hi there,
    i'm a 20 year old south african residing in johannesburg.
    my problem is that i only weigh 45 kilograms!my body mass index(BMI) is a mere 14!
    believe me i've tried every single thing to gain weight, from protiens to creatine, from extensive weight training to high calorie diets. nothing seems to work for me.
    today i discovered this site by weird coincidence and read through the different anabolic steriods out there.
    i've come to the conclusion that testosterone enantat would drastically help me gain weight.
    is there anyone out there who can help me get old of this product?
    please i'm really desperate, or do you guys have any other alternative i can try?
    please!
    thank you
    bro you cant ask for a source in the open forum...edit your post...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    No Asking For A Source!!!! Delete!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    there are countless stories of bros on this board being like 95 pound weaklings and putting on 20-30 lbs of mass in a years time with proper training and diet.

you are 20 years old and with your frame you have no business thinking about juicing now. your bone structure is most likely very weak and a dramatic weight gain in a short period of time could cause serious health problems and complications further down the line, if not in the short term as well. you are probably still going through puberty if you weigh only about 110 lbs, so be patient.

you aren't doing something right if you can't gain anything with high cals, intense training, and proper rest.

Someone put the Dunce cap on this fool.

Thread Information