1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member

letrozole for my tren/prop cycle

About to start a tren /prop cycle in a couple weeks and i was reading some previous threads but was still a little confused so i wanna get this right......i will be takin 75mg of tren ed and 100 of prop ed for 12 weeks. I will be taking letrozole throughout and a bottle of letrozole has 2.5mg/ml and its a 30ml bottle, so my question i guess is what dosage should i take......i've heard 2.5 ed and eod.....any suggestions would really really help!!!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    About to start a tren/prop cycle in a couple weeks and i was reading some previous threads but was still a little confused so i wanna get this right......i will be takin 75mg of tren ed and 100 of prop ed for 12 weeks. I will be taking letrozole throughout and a bottle of letrozole has 2.5mg/ml and its a 30ml bottle, so my question i guess is what dosage should i take......i've heard 2.5 ed and eod.....any suggestions would really really help!!!
    I would suggest using L-dex/Nolva/B6 instead

Letro has a stronger impact on lipids than the above, and it's blood plasma level is reduced with the administration of Nolva

.25mg L-dex + 10mg Nolva + 200mg B6 would be your best option.

If your stuck with the letro, I'd suggest 1.25mg ED

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I'd suggest 1.25mg ED
    agreed. i have ran it at 1.25mg/ED in the past and that worked fantastic for me.

even at that dosage you are going to throw your lipids way out of wack if the cycle lasts for more than 6 weeks, so be mindful.

go with pheed's suggested anti-combo if you can.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    thanx guys, i'm just really F***in pumped about this cycle, i've been screwed in the past but knowin that i'm makin it myself and its gonna be real is awesome. Plus, reading all the threads on tren and everybody freakin orgasming over it is pumpin me up, really hopin to see some nice gains.........peace

Thread Information