Thread: Red Star Info

Sabin is offline New Member

Question Red Star Info

I am considering starting a Cycle with Red Star Dragon Series Product. It is a Testosterone Butyrate 200 Mg/mL Anastrazole .67mG/mL Blend. I have looked through some old posts that deal with Red star Info and have not found any that quite match. Just wondering if anyone out there would be able to help me out with some info on this particular product.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    thats because if you are on their list the first thing they tell you is keep them off the boards...

Quote Originally Posted by Sabin
    I am considering starting a Cycle with Red Star Dragon Series Product. It is a Testosterone Butyrate 200 Mg/mL Anastrazole .67mG/mL Blend. I have looked through some old posts that deal with Red star Info and have not found any that quite match. Just wondering if anyone out there would be able to help me out with some info on this particular product.
    It's good form to use only abbreviations, if that, when referring to labs. RS does not want (or need) any press. The butyrated dry test gave some people issues. The new dry test is cyp esterified.

Thread Information