Thread: Finaplix Gold

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member

Question Finaplix Gold

Is Finaplix Gold the real thing? A source who supplies some ppl in my gym is offering a 30ml bottle of Finaplix Gold, is it actually real? becuase i read that they dont make it anymore and its all fake in the steroid profiles?!?!?! if it is real and i buy it, do u think stacking the finaplix with cypionate and dbol is a good mass cycle to get massive? 6' 195lbs 2yrs trainin, 21yrs old, 15%bf.

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    dbol , fina, and test prop.

VP

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro I personnaly know who makes the finaplix gold, bronze, and silver up hear in Can...And I tell you the truth, it contains trenbolone acetate, but it's all 33mg/ml even though the gold is supposed to be 100mg/ml and the silver is supposed to be 50mg/ml, and the bronze was 33mg/ml...I got a free bottle of that **** about 3 years ago when they came out with it and I didn't like it at all...they also make the winnijet and valotest 400...I would avoid it like the plague...there's better fina out there, or make it your self.

just curious as to how much you'd have to pay for that stuff these days???

I can still get them for 75.00 Can$ for 30ml jug...and could probably sell them for a pretty buck, but I couldn't do that to anyone, that's how bad it is!

BTW...my Ex GF use to make the labels for those guy's...

blowout247 is offline Associate Member
    Gold? And who said they didn't make it anymore? You know the guy made it himself, fina is strictly an implant pellet. Denkall or QV doesn't make Finaplix

I read in the steroid profiles section of this site that its not made anymore. The guy told me its from a pharmacy here in BC. hes chargin me 300for the 30ml Finaplix gold, 350 for 3 10cc vials or cypionate and 195 for 300dbols 5 mg, grand total of $845 canadian. There goes my first paychek,,,LOL. He said he can pretty much get me anything i want, since u had prior experience, wat do u think is a better alternative? i really like the keepable gains property of the finaplix stacked with the HUGE size of test. Wat substitute cycle would help me accomplish that?

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    First of all, those prices are rape...even in canadian standards!
    Second, if you size you can keep i would look into something like this:
    Prop, fina, eq.

Prop:150mg/eod
    fina: 100mg/eod
    eq: 400-500mg/wk

There you go, good keepable gains and some nice strenght along the way.

**Make sure diet is in check and the same goes for PCT**

GOOD LUCK

wk 1-4 d-bol 30-40mgs/day
    wk 1-13 test cyp 500mgs/week
    wk 1-12 deca 400mgs/week

if your cyp is 200mgs/ml instead of 250mgs/ml then you can run either 400 or 600mgs/week if you don't want to shoot .5cc's

keep nolva on hand incase the nipps get sore.

pct...clomid 300/100/50...which meens 300mgs day 1, then 100mgs/day for 10 days, then 50mgs/day for 10 days.

that's a common bulk cycle

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    There's alot of UG Labs making tren acetate...

Finaplix Gold is just a name, Fina Gold is another...

All tren acetate... Valopharm is the one I think you

are talking about...

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    There's alot of UG Labs making tren acetate...

Finaplix Gold is just a name, Fina Gold is another...

All tren acetate... Valopharm is the one I think you

are talking about...
    YEP!...that's the first Can UG that came up with the Name finaplix gold...I guess everyone's marketing their fina as gold nowaday's?

Mallet you dont think i should take fina or eq? my diet and pct will be in check, with that said, will the dbol deca cyp cycle allow me to keep most of my gains? say i go up to 230 on cycle, think maybe i can end up at 215-225?

Just a general question to all the Vets: What cycle stack do you think would provide quite a bit of size and strength, (ie:20-40lbs)and would be keepable for the most part?

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    Mallet you dont think i should take fina or eq? my diet and pct will be in check, with that said, will the dbol deca cyp cycle allow me to keep most of my gains? say i go up to 230 on cycle, think maybe i can end up at 215-225?
    I personally love fina...but to put on 30lbs like your asking i think your better off with the d-bol, deca , and test...if you had done several cycles before then i would suggest including the fina at week 5-11 at 75mgs/ED...keeping gains is more diet and proper pct. basically you can count on losing 4-6 lbs from water weight the rest is keepable if pct is done right.

Not a pro on who is who around here, but I think from all the reading that I have done I know who is behind the valopharm and he ripped me off. Don't support that ahole.... not to mention I have not ever read one good thing on valopharm.

somedude247 is offline Member
    I use the Valopharm product...there are many guys all over Canada who make this product, one of which lives 5 minutes from me....I have used the Fina Gold twice...one time was good , the other was crap..a lot depends on the batch and how the guy who was making it....I pay about 150.00 for a 30 ML bottle , supposedly 100 MG strength, but i find that hard to believe sometimes....I have also used the test enathate....that was a better Valopharm product, but maybe I just got lucky....who knows with UG labs.....

I don't think valo is even an ug lab are they?

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Can't you guys make it yourself? I'd never buy it when I can make 6 grams for $125 US.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    Can't you guys make it yourself? I'd never buy it when I can make 6 grams for $125 US.
    i couldn't agree more

Thread Information