Rampage Jackson is offline Junior Member

Is my line of thinking correct (cutting thread)?

Ok bros. I'm fairly new to the anabolic game, and I was wondering if I'm thinking right here. If say...fina or anavar put my body in an anabolic state wouldn't it be ok to widen my caloric deficit by alot? I hear alot of ppl say to stack fina or var with t3 to preserve muscle, but at the same time I've heard of people running t3/clen together with success. Which would you guys suggest doing. I need to cut a fairly large amount of %bf (roughly 15%). Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    i WOULD DEFINITLEY USE CLEN MAN..if you want to cut, and you're new to all of this, then i wouldn't use fina and test..test being that you need it so your dick won't stop working......if you do choose to do it then I would use propionate , and if you're cutting I would stick with 50-100mg's ed........that is with clen and cytomel ......

how long are you planning to do this?

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Cardio is your friend.

D

Cardio is definately king. I've used it and a decent diet to get down from 35% to where I am now (23%). Another question I guess I should ask is what bf level do you guys think is appropriate before I start bulking? I was thinking anything sub 10, but what is you guys opinion?

mikhal is offline New Member
    Rampage, I feel you on that question. There seems to be several schools of thought on that one playa. One would be the traditional think'n ( old school which is still mad cool) would be Tren /Winnie/EQ for 8weeks to 10 ( which is on tha long tip) weeks followed by an 6 to 8 week cutting cycle of this ECA/T3 ( or triacana or some tiratricol based thyroid activatior) for weeks 1,2,5,6 and switch to Clen /T2 ( or triacana or some tiratricol based thyroid activatior)for weeks 3,4 7,8. That is a tired and true one that works well for anybody my brotha. Then you can flip tha script and flow like this depend'n on how long you doing your thang I assume'n you run'n at least 8 weeks you could jet power your current stack of Fina (Tren)/ Anavar ( which is **** fly by tha way, got my mouth water'n homey ha ha) you could in reality intellengently start to roll with Clen and T3 anytime after week 3 for 2 weeks on and off. I never rolled like that myself but a lot of tha homeies swear by that . Playa, keep'n it real Tren IS THAT DEAL all by itself. true that. But you should get good results with 30mg of Anavar a day mixed. Halo is also a good mix with Tren for gett'n lean and shredded. I hope that info helped homey. Good luck. PEACE

uum...thanks "dog". I think I wanna cut before I bulk. I'm also starting to think I should save my first stick for a bulking cycle.

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampage Jackson
    uum...thanks "dog". I think I wanna cut before I bulk. I'm also starting to think I should save my first stick for a bulking cycle.

well if you do choose to run tren wil lower test doses, then you will dump some fat off and gain muscle,you will get your goal faster

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikhal
    Rampage, I feel you on that question. There seems to be several schools of thought on that one playa. One would be the traditional think'n ( old school which is still mad cool) would be Tren/Winnie/EQ for 8weeks to 10 ( which is on tha long tip) weeks followed by an 6 to 8 week cutting cycle of this ECA/T3 ( or triacana or some tiratricol based thyroid activatior) for weeks 1,2,5,6 and switch to Clen/T2 ( or triacana or some tiratricol based thyroid activatior)for weeks 3,4 7,8. That is a tired and true one that works well for anybody my brotha. Then you can flip tha script and flow like this depend'n on how long you doing your thang I assume'n you run'n at least 8 weeks you could jet power your current stack of Fina (Tren)/ Anavar ( which is **** fly by tha way, got my mouth water'n homey ha ha) you could in reality intellengently start to roll with Clen and T3 anytime after week 3 for 2 weeks on and off. I never rolled like that myself but a lot of tha homeies swear by that . Playa, keep'n it real Tren IS THAT DEAL all by itself. true that. But you should get good results with 30mg of Anavar a day mixed. Halo is also a good mix with Tren for gett'n lean and shredded. I hope that info helped homey. Good luck. PEACE
    Huh? Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't follow any of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampage Jackson
    Ok bros. I'm fairly new to the anabolic game, and I was wondering if I'm thinking right here. If say...fina or anavar put my body in an anabolic state wouldn't it be ok to widen my caloric deficit by alot? I hear alot of ppl say to stack fina or var with t3 to preserve muscle, but at the same time I've heard of people running t3/clen together with success. Which would you guys suggest doing. I need to cut a fairly large amount of %bf (roughly 15%). Any advice appreciated. Thanks.
    If you're really wanting to cut down, go with the clen and t3. Don't run tren unless you're using a test also. Plus a lot of people wouldnt recomment tren in a first cycle, anyway.

I just started a bulking cycle at about 13%. It really all depends on where you want to start.

Sym

Thread Information