77eerric77 is offline New Member

Nizirol, Propecia, or anyother suggesstions????

Does anyone have any suggestions or had any luck with keeping their hair with any of these products???? Do you have to continue using the products after the cycle is over???? Are there any juices that are less harmful to the scalp than others. Any help in this dept would help. thankx

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    I'm not prone to baldness but I did a little research for you and hope this helps. Google.com has never failed me yet.

Finasteride (Proscar, Propecia) is presently being marketed as a systemic (oral) anti-baldness medication with a mechanism distinct from that of minoxidil, which is a topical vasodilator which stimulates follicular activity by improving blood flow. Finasteride works by inhibiting the formation of 5-alpha-dihydrotestosterone, a potent androgen, from the less potent parent compound, testosterone . It has also been used to treat benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlargement of the prostate).
    The side effects of reducing androgens in the body can be essentially termed feminization: atrophy of the male gonads, breast augmentation, decrease in aggressive behavior, increased risk of osteoporosis, etc.

77eerric77 is offline New Member
    i was thinking about doin a sust and eq stack or a sust and deca stack. Are there certain hair products i should get ?

The original jason Guest
    yes i would buy a good razor!, seriously i wouldnt bother with them if u do some research you will see that the stopping of dht isnt always such a good thing and can inhibit gains and also more than likely will not stop any hair loss if you are prone to it. I get loss with all juice and have researched for a long time and experimented with almost everything and they all have the same effect on me slow steady hair loss

peace
    Jason

Thread Information