Thread: gyno?

Fuller is offline Associate Member

gyno?

Bro's i wrote a week ago about this same issue but now it is on both sides of my body. I have a burning sensation under my armpit and directly in line with my nipple. When i say under my arm pit i mean directly under my arm pit. This is my first cycle. 600 mg's test cyp week, and i am taking 20 mg's nolva/day. I do not have any L-dex but can get some to me in a matter of three days if i choose. The pain is really only there if i jump around or if i flex. I do not have ANY other signs of gyno. No puffyness, no soreness, no hard raisin like buldge or anything. I am scared shiznitless right now. Should i stop my test until i have my L-dex or just going with what i am doing?? I DO NOT have medical issurance so a doc visit my be coslty but is it worth while?? ANyway PLEASE HELP!!! Fuller

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If these are signs of gyno you stopping the Cyp will not help much..... The higher test levels will still be around for around 3 weeks where some of it is still converting to estrogen.

Since you are having a burning sensation around the nipple you should start running nolva at 60mg ED until the symptoms go away........ It wouldn't be a bad idea to get some L-dex and through that into the cycle .25 to .5mg ED.

Thanks for the quick response Mud. As u can prolly understand i am so paranoid i am shaking right now!! Thanks again though Fuller

Ok i am going to go to 60 mg's day. Should i break em up or do all the dosage at one time?? Fuller

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You can do it all at once....... Nolva has a long half-life

Hope it works out.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    yea bro your not the only one paranoid about this. I was there and still get paranoid about gyno even though I do all my antis, GL bro

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    bro,if you have pain under your pits,you may have a problem with your lymphnods.i'd get that shyt checked if i were you.

I hear you about the lymphnods, but weird how this is my first cycle and this burning has just started like 10 days into my 1st cycle....... Fuller

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    you are probably just stressing about the whole thing, just take the 60mgs of of nolva for a few days maybe a week, and if the pain doesnt go away go and see a doc. sounds like lymph nodes to me
    Yeah i think that your paranoia is a bad thing. Try to limit the stress of this and only think about it when you are thinking about going to the doctor and things like that. Easier said than done, but it is possible to develop a somatoform disorder and the continued thought process increases stress on the body and it is wierd what the mind can do

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    What week are you in? I get that lymph thing too but it goes away I thinks its the body trying fight off the foriegn material. Mine goes away after a week or so but to be safe keep the nolva at 60mg for a week or so.

Thread Information