Eazy is offline New Member

[B]INJURED! Need advice, anything will help[/B]

I sprained my forearm five months ago, right after a cycle of sust, i was sidelined for 3 months and now I am back in the gym with light weights. I'm not seeing any huge improvements BUT i have deca and sust waiting to be done. Now, what I want to know is how well these together will help me get over my injury and/or what is the best roid to heal injured muscles.
    Last edited by Eazy; 02-25-2004 at 11:33 PM.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    ...hgh

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you "sprained" your wrist, then it is not necessarily your muscles that present the problem..The word "sprain" is a bit of a generic word..You may have injured tendons, ligaments, or many other little zones of the wrist that are prone to injury when doing strength training..If your wrist does not feel 100%, then getting back into the gym and lifting is very likely going to flare up the injury with a little intensity..You need to hold off, keep icing, taking a regimine of anti-inflammatories, and rest..Adding in juice right now may cause the ultimate damage..Your strength is going to increase from both of those compounds and from the sounds of it your joints are not ready for that kind of stress..It's better to take a month or even months off to make sure the injury is completely healed..If not, the alternative may be a surgical table and months of rehab..

Doc M

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy
    I sprained my wrist five months ago, right after a cycle of sust, i was sidelined for 3 months and now I am back in the gym with light weights. I'm not seeing any huge improvements BUT i have deca and sust waiting to be done. Now, what I want to know is how well these together will help me get over my injury and/or what is the best roid to heal injured muscles.

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    If you "sprained" your wrist, then it is not necessarily your muscles that present the problem..The word "sprain" is a bit of a generic word..You may have injured tendons, ligaments, or many other little zones of the wrist that are prone to injury when doing strength training..If your wrist does not feel 100%, then getting back into the gym and lifting is very likely going to flare up the injury with a little intensity..You need to hold off, keep icing, taking a regimine of anti-inflammatories, and rest..Adding in juice right now may cause the ultimate damage..Your strength is going to increase from both of those compounds and from the sounds of it your joints are not ready for that kind of stress..It's better to take a month or even months off to make sure the injury is completely healed..If not, the alternative may be a surgical table and months of rehab..

Doc M

I strongly agree man, but just take it slow and see if you can start by strengthening your wrist with those big theropy bands.
    GOOD LUCK

Eazy is offline New Member
    thanks for the advice, I am holding off on the juice for atleast a month, if i still feel the same pain I will hold off even longer. Looks like its gonna be a slow process. Thanks for the input.

Thread Information