rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Fvk is running gonna get harder and harder..lol

Man Im in my 5th week of a enan/cyp 400mg/wk each and jumpstarting it with 50 mg dbol ed for 5 weeks and the cycle will last 16 weeks but anyways my running time is getting worse and worse ed. Im getting to the point where I cannot run anymore cause of the pumps in my legs and lower back. Im wondering if a lot of these pumps is from the dbols. You think my pumps will not be so bad after the dbols are done? I know I have always gotten good pumps from test but **** I cant remember where the pumps were this crazy to the point where i cant hardly run..lol

RDL

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdudeleads
    Man Im in my 5th week of a enan/cyp 400mg/wk each and jumpstarting it with 50 mg dbol ed for 5 weeks and the cycle will last 16 weeks but anyways my running time is getting worse and worse ed. Im getting to the point where I cannot run anymore cause of the pumps in my legs and lower back. Im wondering if a lot of these pumps is from the dbols. You think my pumps will not be so bad after the dbols are done? I know I have always gotten good pumps from test but **** I cant remember where the pumps were this crazy to the point where i cant hardly run..lol

RDL
    It's most likely the dbol, alot of guys seem to get such bad pumps that they can't even work out. I've never gotten it that bad, but everyone responds diff. to it

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    dbol is definitely affecting your back, probably you're legs too

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    dbol is definitely affecting your back, probably you're legs too
    Thats what I was thinking but wanted to see what some of ya thought about it. We hit deadlifts this morning and let me tell you bro, I still have the crazy pumps especially in my lower back.

Thanx
    RDL

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    now there's a combo for pain! if it's bothering you that much to the point where it's detrimental, you might consider cutting the dose back to 40mg ED

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    now there's a combo for pain! if it's bothering you that much to the point where it's detrimental, you might consider cutting the dose back to 40mg ED

Well it doesnt really bother me that bad but can really tell when I workout, either if its running or working out but the running pumps kind of bothers me cause they actually hurt but the pumps from working out feel great..

RDL

Thread Information