Bigdawg is offline New Member

What does everyone think?

Hello everyone. I'm 23yrs old 5'8" 185lbs., no I am not trying to impress you with my "massive" size : ) I have never done steriods before. Right now my goals do not entail getting huge. I have however had problems with hamstring weaknesses due to muscle injuries. I'm worried about another injury due to the weakness. The season for my sport starts in about five weeks so there is tremendous pressure on me, especialy since I am a scholarship athlete. I need to get srong quickly. Is it a good idea for me to use a steriod with a short half life (I can be possibly tested at any time) or should I just live with the slow way, by working out, eating right, getting sleep, and hoping for the best? Other concerns I have: are steriods bad on your tendons (I currently have tendonitis) and I've read that winny can cause baldness. Judging by how my hair looks now, I have the "balding gene".

thank you

testonon250 is offline Banned
    If your prone to getting tested then tabs are the way to go... get your self some winny tabs and dbol .. cycle them both....

laters......

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Holy bad cycle batman! Ouch my liver! Winny dries you up like a hooker from cancun!

testonon250 is offline Banned
    ge wiz ! batman I wonder why? dry my balls up like submarin on a hot summers day getting bombed! hahah

lmao

Bigdawg is offline New Member
    Alright, so should/shouldn't I do that? Do you think that I shoudn't do steriods at all?

Is it a good idea for me to use a steriod with a short half life (I can be possibly tested at any time)
    Yes. If you do it of course.

are steriods bad on your tendons (I currently have tendonitis) and I've read that winny can cause baldness.
    Winny tends to make your joints dry so doing shoulder presses and sometimes bench hurt and grind the joints. I dont know if it makes you lose hair faster then any other AS.

I can be possibly tested at any time
    I play the foozeball in Div I bobby. If the nazis make you take tests whenever I would get some creatine and protein powder and reassert yourself to spanking the weights.

Thread Information