Thread: Q for RJM03

jerrico is offline New Member

Talking Q for RJM03

IM six weeks into my cycle of qv test 5oomg a week and have had no results. I am sure it is because I have batch 13 because my diet and training are very good. I bought some test 400 and was wondering if I could go ahead and start that at 600mg a weeks for 10 weeks wihtout a break.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't see anything wrong with that if you are not experiencing any gains and want to switch, I personally run long cycles in the 16-20 week range and have had nothing but good things to report. The important thing to remember is to follow an appropriate PCT and listen to your body post cycle to assure a safe and natural recovery. Is your QVE batch 013, and is it the 10ml vial or 50ml vial??

NoLimits is offline Member
    Wow, a command performance for RJM03... We all bow to your knowledge!!!! (just playing with you bro!)

HAHAHA.. I cant believe you are the only one that said something, I was expecting to get a heap load of ribs from everyone. As soon as I saw the post, I was like "oh sh*t" I am gonna get wailed on. Where's SGFury and Scottninpo to light me up????

10ml vial

You seem to have the most knowledge out of everyone I have read posts from here.

hey RJM03 I have a couple questions for you about my sex life i will post a thread about it.

NoLimits is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    hey RJM03 I have a couple questions for you about my sex life i will post a thread about it.
    I wouldn't ask him... you want to end up playing the the vacuum?

Quote Originally Posted by NoLimits
    I wouldn't ask him... you want to end up playing the the vacuum?
    haha

hahahahhaa. Vacuum is my go to advice, I'll have to think of something new now. 10ml vial eh, thats the first I have heard that a 10ml vial was bogus but it makes sense. the only reason I ask is that all the feedback and threads I have read about batch 13 have been 50 ml vials. I would go with the t400 if you are not seeing or feeling anything and go from there. Just be ready for the pain from the t400 injects, it can be paralyzing to the injection site. and thank you for the compliment on my advice giving, I do my best.

Thread Information