Thread: winstrol+what?

mx747 is offline Associate Member

winstrol+what?

got 20 cc's of stano 50 was going to cycle with dec or eq,or so I thought. Every thing ive ever heard about a.s. on the internet contredicts what I been reading on this site (just found this sight 3 days ago) Ive always been sketchy about test just by reading the profiles on different sites. however,after looking at about 100 or so threads on this site,what is said by the seniors on this site makes much more sence. I did a cycle with primo and deca about 9 months ago I gained about 23lbs and kept about 16 with 0 side effects (none that i saw or felt any way) did a cycle of just deca 3mo after that and paid the price! My wife thaught i was cheating on her! Any ways my cock has recovered and so has my desire to get laid wich brings me to the reason im posting. what kind of test should i run with the winni? im 28 weigh 169 very little bf Im not looking to get freeky huge, just want about 20lbs of shreddness or so.Just bought a house 6 months ago too far from the gym so Ive been neglecting my training except for hitting my wifes bowflex a couple times a week.I picked up a bunch of freeweight equipment last week so Im good to go except for the test and how to run them. any info would be awsome. Oh one more question. Is clomid or nov something that is over the counter? my contact for gear only runs androgenics and doesnt think he needs them therfore doesnt have any.sorry such a long post!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    well winny's ususually run @ 50mgs ed for 4-6 weeks, that said you don't have enough.
    As you found out the hardway you need test in any cycle you decide to run.
    Test prop is usually used w/ winny during cutting cycles but sounds like you could use some size so I'd suggest using test e @500mgs per week.
    WEek 1-10 Test e 500mgs
    Week 9-12 winny 50mgs ed
    Clomid starts 1 day out, and no you can't buy it over the counter.
    Have nolva on hand also just incase.

one more thing...you can't start any of this untill you get clomid/nolva cuz you'll probably run into the same problem u did w/ the deca only cycle, in which case you'll probably be looking for a new place to live :-)

Jackman is offline Banned
    im guessing since your running winny your looking for cutting up. Try test prop that should do the trick. 75mg Everyday for 10 weeks

would running winnie eod drasticly reduce results? id have to wait awile for more. Ive got about 5 cc's of qv deca 300 though would that help?

first time on winny? You'll be fine w/ eod. but the recommended dosage is 50mgs ed.
    Forget about the deca though, you don't have enough.

prop + winny= too many shots. I want to inject winny unless someone who has tried drinking it can honestly say it works just as good, and im naturaly very cut so some mass would be good as long as i dont loose any defenition.thanxs

drinking it or shooting it there's very little difference. I've done both.
    There's a really long thread on this debate though incase your interested in reading it. Just search for "drinking winny Vs. shooting winny"

Thread Information