Thread: First cycle

strongNlean is offline Junior Member

First cycle

I'm 5'9'' about 180 and about 10%bf not sure about the bf tho. I was thinking of doing my first cycle with 500mg of test E and 400mg of deca a week with nolvadex during the cycle and nolvadex and clomid for post cycle therapy . what do you guys think. and how much can i expect to gain in my lean muscle mass? Oh and the lift stats are:
    bench - 305 squat - 350 miltary press - 130 curl - 90

NoLimits is offline Member
    Drop the Deca to 300mg a week for your first cycle. It is hard to put a number as to what you will gain off any cycle. There is no set amount. Train hard, eat a lot and clean, get your rest and you will see a change in your body! As for your lift stats... they are just numbers... everyone has them and they are all different! It doesn't really matter to any of us; it is your own personal goals that should matter to you.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Try a just TEST cycle first.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    how do you military more the you bench press.... ?

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test.

you can get great gains, great strength, and lean mass, if you do your cardio right, eat right and work out properly

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Some good points have been made here already. In my opinion try test first at 500mg if not at the least drop the deca to 300mg like someone mentioned.

dumblucky is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by strongNlean
    I'm 5'9'' about 180 and about 10%bf not sure about the bf tho. I was thinking of doing my first cycle with 500mg of test E and 400mg of deca a week with nolvadex during the cycle and nolvadex and clomid for post cycle therapy. what do you guys think. and how much can i expect to gain in my lean muscle mass?
    also add in your age when you put stats
    how long is the cycle??
    I like it but then again Im kinda nutty
    I would not run the nolva during the cycle only if you need it.. ie itchy or sore nipples..
    if say you ran the cycle for 12 weeks(avg).. IMO 12-20lbs lbm depending on diet keeping that will be up to you...( I myself dont retain much water at all)
    if you are going to be prone to water retention-- you will find out with the deca
    water weight will drop of in pct and weeks thereafter
    good ruck

strongNlean is offline Junior Member
    im 22 years old. i think im going to do a test e cycle of 500mg for weeks. I don't military more than i bench. i bench 305 and military 130.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    The only reason I would say drop the deca entirely and run test only is b/c of the possibility of sides. Test causes estrogenic sides while deca can cause progesterone relaed sides, if you started getting gyno or those symptoms, how would you know how to treat it, if you dont know which compound is causing it. I say test only 500mg a week, two weekly injects of 250mg, that way you will grow for sure, and you can monitor your body's reaction to AS.

Thread Information