powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member

I GIVE UP!!! Here is my girl, you can have her!!!

Just kiddin!! Sorry. I want this to be read, i need help.

I swear i cannot grow anymore. Am i immuned to juice? I admit i am on too much and too long, thats goinna change this year but i need to know what can kick start me into new growth. Cycle experince.?? Ha , Ha!! Cannot really count cycles cause i dont call them that. I stay on for sometimes up to 6 to 8 months at a time and change supplements 2 to 3, sometimes not at all. I am 29, been going strong since i was 25. I am able to get stronger i just wanna gain new lean mass. I am 5'9 235 currently. Been everywhere from 265 to 203 (BB contest weight), 242 (powerlifting contest weight). At 242 i am 13 to 15%bf. I was 215lbs when i begain to use. But i always sacrificed weight and size to make weight classses for powerlifting. Since i competetd in a bodybuilding show i have decided i wanna gain muscle badly. I was 5 weeks into this years show dieting and stopped because i was not happy with the size i put on this year. So now i got 1 year till i have to diet again and wanna grow. I have done every supplement out there except GH, and Insulin . Not every combo though. Any thoughts?? Along with changing supplements i am changing diets too but thats another forum. Come on ya'll give me some suggestions.
    Last edited by powerlifterjay; 02-26-2004 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Change title

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i would say GH, Slin, IGF-1, and of couse some test or maybe some other componds along with it....

Have you tried IGF-1 yet??? GH should help too

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    what is IGF-1?

yeah man I would try, gh,slin, or igf-1 and see if that helps at all

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    GH and Slin combo could definitely help your gains.... But I would try changing your diet and training first.... Bump the calories up real high and train heavy and intense.... Tell me what compounds you are on right now, how long you have been on, and how long you have been using this same stack..... Then maybe I can make some changes to your stack that will shake things up.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Why not take a year off from everything completely. Give your body a break from the chemical side of things. Workout wise, just take it down a notch or two. Work out for 3 weeks and take 1 week off.

Your body is telling you that it needs to slow down.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    bro,i'm like you,i couldnt tell you how many cycles i've done,sometimes they just seem to mesh together.i did however finally give myself a chance to clean out(6 months)and have just recently started a new cycle.i'm 6' 3" and presently 272#.the thing i have decided to do diferently this time is not be so much consumed with the amount of weight i put on but to constantly evaluate myself with pics,weekly.and i have made a conscience effort to keep my diet clean.i've been stuffing in 2 dozen eggs,6 chicken breast,pasta,brown rice,steak and fish each and every day.and as much water as i can drink with out drowning.what i have noticed is 4 weeks in i have gained only about 6 lbs,but i would have to say my body fat has dropped a few %.i couldnt tell you how much but my pants which are 38's(remember im 272 lbs)are falling off.and the rest of my body has filled out nicely.if you ask me it's all about the diet....btw.i'm only running tren for 6 weeks.160mg/ed

Right now i am really basic. I was running Sustenon on and off (8 weeks on 3weeks off) since Sept to Dec, with dball 50mg a day till Nov, ran out and went to omnigrens only. Before that i was clean since the show for like 3 months. I was recently coasting on omni's till i was 10 weeks out then it was gonna be prop, winnie, and equipoise . But since i decided to not do the show i just popped in some test enthat (bulking) and equipoise. That i will do for a few weeks till i can decide what i wanna get and start some new stuff. Diet wise i just posted in the diet forum! Thats changing too. I can get "Big" But i do not just want the scale to go up. I wanna to gain visible clean raw size.

I have never ran Winnie in the off season, Deca i used to help my powerlifitng, No way could i have benched 600lbs every week for 4 months without it. I ran test equipoise, deca and fina and got mad strong. 660 bench, 805 squat Etc. But only gained about 10lbs in that process. But no measurements on my body went up. So for size nothing. I have always used some kind of test. Is that nessecary? I dont know.

I am not gonna just shovel food this time. From my diet i am 235 and about 11% right now. So its a good time to start something new.

Now about slin. Do i have to be on GH to use it? I am definitly gonna consider GH this year. Girl and I already discussed it. But was gonna consider slin now after i train. Is it worth it alone with juice. Not sure about IGF-1 Never researched it. Guess I'll do that now. Thanks for the responses. Expensive responses (GH)! But good.

Well you can try changing the gear and try to go with just gaining lean mass and losing fat...... But what your saying is you don't want to gain any weight.... You just want to get bigger...... Well that means you would have to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time.... (HARD TO DO!) Not to mention you are only 11% BF...... How many pounds of fat do you think you can replace with muscle??? You don't have much fat to lose....

IMO..... If you are to put on any noticeable size, you need to eat like a horse.... Go up a good 20 pounds, and then carve that out after words..... Trying to stay in the little margin where you can be anabolic but not gain fat is a VERY hard thing to do...... A little more realistic with GH.... but still....

As far as slin goes.... you don't want to gain any fat.... then don't try to use slin with out GH...... It is possible can add gains.... but most of the time you gain at least some fat....

I personally think you have other options besides GH....... If you want to take them..... If not.... then I guess go for the GH. And hope it unlocks the door to newfound gains, instead of just dissappointent and wasted money....

NO i am sorry , i wanna gain size (weight) but i dont just wanna gain Fat. I dont mind going up to 15% plus to bulk. But if i gain say 20lbs (which i can do very quick) if i were to immedialty diet back down i would like to have gained some good muscle.

Like at 260lbs i am miserable, but my lean bodymass was the same as it is now. Give or take a few lbs. I see what your saying. And its what i have always done, eat , eat and eat some more!! JUst thinking of eating a little cleaner this year, but still eat alot. I would like to get to the maximum BF% that i can gain new muscle without getting too fat. All honesty i am leaning towrd slin as we speak.

OK. I think I didn't fully understand you....

You definitely can try to keep it clean.... But your cals need to be jacked up there.... So you are always anabolic .....

Slin can add that extra 5 pounds to your cycle, or help break a cycle plateua.... but it won't give great gains alone. With gear at the very least. But best used with GH.

Quote Originally Posted by Crankin'steiN
    OK. I think I didn't fully understand you....

You definitely can try to keep it clean.... But your cals need to be jacked up there.... So you are always anabolic .....

Slin can add that extra 5 pounds to your cycle, or help break a cycle plateua.... but it won't give great gains alone. With gear at the very least. But best used with GH.
    i agree im no slin or GH expert, but i do feel it needs to be ran with GH, and then probly some other anabolics also...JMO

I am gonna run the slin with my current test/Eq I am on for about 5 weeks. We'll see what that does. I will take time off and repeat.

What other stackes of ya'll done that yielded great results size wise? Without being off for a year.

Test, d-bol, tren !! Beefy

BDTR is offline Retired
    Wanna grow?

1-????? 1.5 grams test enanthate or cyp ew.
    5 weeks on 5 weeks off 70mg dbol ed
    1-???? 100mg tren ed
    6 ius GH ed
    10 ius slin post workout, 10 ius in the morning
    25mcg t3
    5000 calories.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Wanna grow?

1-???? 100mg tren ed
    6 ius GH ed
    25mcg t3
    5000 calories.
    that should do the trick...maybe even sme deca in their also?

**** bdtr that would probably do it!! I will probably have to invest in the GH to run 6 IU's a day. Hell i should just get some of everything and run all anabolics!! JK!

Slin in the AM how and what time is that taken??

fullback40 is offline Junior Member
    Wanna grow?

1-???? 100mg tren ed
    6 ius GH ed
    25mcg t3
    5000 calories.
    Holy ****!

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    Wanna grow?

1-???? 100mg tren ed
    6 ius GH ed
    25mcg t3
    5000 calories.
    Hey, BDTR--
    Is that really you in your avatar? Dude, you are a freakin beast. Dang it. Not fair. I want to get that big.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Why not take a year off from everything completely. Give your body a break from the chemical side of things. Workout wise, just take it down a notch or two. Work out for 3 weeks and take 1 week off.

Your body is telling you that it needs to slow down.

Good Advice from Ronny Bro - you should listen to it - my.02

**** nice cycle BDTR.....

That would get you past that sticking point...... Your first run with GH tho, I would go with 4 not 6 IU's..... and your first run with Slin I would go with only post workout, not twice a day....... JMO

Pwrlfter is offline Junior Member
    Have you thought about changing your training style? If you want mass you need to train like a BB and cut your rest time down to 1 or 1.5 min, lower the weight very slowly, and maybe do stretching and flexing btwn sets.

I have switched my training to BB. And rest minimum. I even switched the days i train, and switched bodyparts i train together. For EX, like i used to do chest and shoulders, now i do chest and biceps.

The Slin will only be ran post workout. I am gonna work on my next "cycle" but in the meantime try slin with my anabolics currently.

Good reply's. For the couplke that think i should take a year off, i understand what you mean but no way am i takikng a year off. I backed out of my current show to add more size. That would set me back , even though my health would be better and receptors like new, even further.

Fullback40 whats up bro!!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I have no where near as much experience in the game as you do, and some of the other guys who posted, but I really like the advice Ronny gave. Some time off seems like a good idea, no? Give the body some rest, take time off, stop working out for a while, and then get back in there, and start mild and work your way back up. Maybe that would help.

Thread Information