Thread: Spot Injections

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET

Spot Injections

alright,who does this and do you feel there is an advantage to it.the reason i ask is i have always shot it in my arse and have just recently began shooting in my shoulders and have noticed a real difference in the outer head.it looks great.i am wondering if i will get the same effects if i shot in my bi's and tri's.i also read an article that says doing this is the same as shooting synthol into the muscle.synthol is basically an injectable steroid without the steroid.i dont want that deformed look of some of these synthol freaks...what do yous think

ColdSore is offline Banned
    synthol is an oil that gives the muscle a bigger appearance...not AAS....

I kind of belive in spot injections for growth, but only if that body part is worked the same day....ie shoot both bi's then hit em hard 2-3 hours later...i havent seen any scientific proof on this though at all.

yeah bro,i know synthol is an oil.like i said.it's like an injectable steroid without the steroid.
    i'm gonna give it a try....bi's and tri's it is

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    alright,who does this and do you feel there is an advantage to it.the reason i ask is i have always shot it in my arse and have just recently began shooting in my shoulders and have noticed a real difference in the outer head.it looks great.i am wondering if i will get the same effects if i shot in my bi's and tri's.i also read an article that says doing this is the same as shooting synthol into the muscle.synthol is basically an injectable steroid without the steroid.i dont want that deformed look of some of these synthol freaks...what do yous think
    As far as spot injections causing site-specific growth, that's only really going to happen with very short ester or NO ester gear. test suspension, no ester EQ or deca . The prop and acetate esters maybe, to a lesser degree. Also things like IGF-1. Anything with a considerable ester will need to migrate to the bloodstream to be de-esterified before it's active. No ester gear like test suspension is free to bind AR's immediately, so it will bind the first ARs it meets, namely, those in the muscle to which it was injected.

There is another theory about site injections too. With the new findings on MGF (an IGF-1 splice variant), it's possible that the stretching of muscle fascia may cause increased expression of stretch-induced expresion of MGF or posibly other factors.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    yeah bro,i know synthol is an oil.like i said.it's like an injectable steroid without the steroid.
    i'm gonna give it a try....bi's and tri's it is
    yeah i caught that...i was just gonna wait for you to catch me on it..didnt want to apologize if i didnt have too...

also bro...be ready for some painful ass workouts...bi's hurt like a slut, and it will hurt to work them, but youll get massive pumps and it will leave you sore...youll know you worked the muscle the next day...i like it though..the 1st time i didnt though...it takes a while to get used to...tris arent bad at all though

thanks for the input fellas

Thread Information