Nate_Dog is offline Member

My Cycle----HELP PLEASE!

Now that I have all your attention please comment on my cycle. It is my 3rd ever cycle (havent done one for ages). My stats are 23yo, 6 foot(just under) 176 pounds.

I put it together after reading my ass off, and also by altering the GAINS KEEPING FORMULA Comments please
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Cycle----HELP PLEASE!-nathans-cycle-pic-.jpg  

Nate_Dog is offline Member

OH YEAH -->

HCG is to keep my nuts the size that are!!

Phosphat = Phosphatidylersine (supposed to help tone down cortisol.

Now should I have cytadren on hard in case of aromatising Test?
    or will I not have to worry at 300mg/week ?

I will also add in tribestan (trubulus) as DHEA is illegal here in Australia.

Thx,
    Nate

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Increase test to 500mg and deca 400mg drop the other crap and hit the clomid 2 weeks after last shot @ 100mg for 4 days then 50mg for 2 weeks. If you are worried about water get some Anastrozole and take 1/4 tab EOD for the whole cycle.

peace

db

ptbyjason Guest
    Edited, cleaned, and bumped.

If you want some serious help about steroids , be honest in the title of your post. I clicked on this, this morning and hit the back button because you were dishonest about what you were needing help with, as I am sure others did as well.

If you did not see it earlier, please do not ask what happened. If I wanted everyone to know what it said, I would not have edited it.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Well done PT.........

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    hey bud, if you take HCG this long, you can be sure it won't work well next time and you'll probably have problem with your test for the rest of your life........cheers...

Strutt is offline Junior Member
    That is not true. Dr. Shippen, author of "Testosterone Syndrome" prescribes HCG as an alternative to testosterone therapy in secondary hypogonadism.

He says that one should not go over 500IUs of HCG per day. I have read guys who are on HCG and have used 500IUs 3-4 times a week for over a year now. Dr. Shippen says it should be OK in small amounts and will not desensitize the leydig cells. Just don't use it in large doses at one time.

Thread Information