trut31 is offline Junior Member

Help I'm Getting Gyno!

I'm on my ninth week of Deca 200mg/w and sust 500mg/w. This is my fourth cycle, the previous three were all D-bol and sust. I decided to try deca after seeing some great results in my friends and after seeing how many people here seem to use it as a base in many stacks. I also thought that it seemed not to have many side effects except the possibility of gyno but only in high doses. My nipples have been sre for about a month but I tried to ignore it because I never thought I have a problem at such a low dose. but there is no denying it anymore my nipples are extremely puffy and there isobviously a bit of fat retention. I have winny and primo and I was going to use in a couple of months, but I've read that alot of guys go staight from a bulking cycle into more of a cutting cycle. If I start the primo and winny next week or the week after will it help. What would be the best way to take the two . Ive also heard that winny works well on site injections,does this mean that if I inject in my chest I'll have a better chance to get rid of the Gyno. I have also read that GH works great as a fat burner, and you can inject anywhere in the body. Any advice on injecting GH into my chest for localized fat burning. If anyone out there can give me any tips I'd really appreciate it. I really don't want to start asking my girlfriend to borrow her bras.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Slow down there. Don't go shooting hgh in your pec just cause you got progesterone gyno. The winny should help. If you could get some RU-486 it would help more (I doubt you could find any) . Next time dont let it go so long.

Navarone is offline New Member
    You need Nolvadex IMMEDIATELY. It's cheap and it works. Don't delay.

Good luck.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    dang u have waited for a month... i hope its not to late. You better pack some novaldex and take 2 to 4 tabs a day or better yet some armidex. If its progesterone induced gyno from deca , winny tends to counterreact progesterone. but it sounds like to meeh your gyno has progressed to actual breast tissue (dang a whole month) And cutting up will only make the breast tissue more visible. good luck

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Is it actual tissue underneath your nipple, or is it just squishy? Sounds like gyno on the way, but if it's all soft and doesnt actually feel like a little 'muscle' tissue out of place, you might still have time. How do you know it's progesterone gyno?

Might be estrogen induced. Who knows, you actually can't really know FOR SURE. Unless maybe a doc has some sort of BBer machine that tests for gyno.

Get some nolva, and id get on that winny pronto. No fuckin aroudn with boobys. Also, get yourself some Yohimburn, as that is supposed to do a number on chest fat.

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    ummm if you got it from the decca neither nolva or liquidex could help, if its from the sust then they would

RON
    Originally posted by Shredder
    but it sounds like to meeh your gyno has progressed to actual breast tissue (dang a whole month) And cutting up will only make the breast tissue more visible. good luck
    As far as I know that means surgery . So I hope not for your sake.

timetogain is offline New Member
    deca at 200mg a week seems littile for prog gyno. I hope you got it from the sust. If its from sust get nolv. Otherwise do not
    collect 200 dollars do not pass go. Go see a doc.

little-man-zane is offline Associate Member
    hey bro's i have a question... it may be dumb but i have been wondering it for awhile..

if you do get some gyno...since it's fat.... wouldn't i go away after you cut down your body fat?

little-man-zane is offline Associate Member

now that would be a sight to see.....

thanks alot sk*

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    I dont see it from the deca .do u drink a lot,if so that could be the culprit either way get nolva id say its from the sus.-all other things being equal

trut31 is offline Junior Member
    PapaPump the reason I think its progesterone is because this was my first cycle with Deca and I've used Sust a few times in the past with no problems my left nipple is completely soft and my right one is mostly soft but I can feel small muslce like lip above the nipple hope I still have time.
    Ron mentioned RU 486 I have a connection in a pharmacy and might be able to get it. if so how should I take it? Also how should I take the winny. Is site injection more effective than drinking it? 20mg of nolvadex enough?

RON
    take 200mg if its the europeen stuff or 80mg ED for the asia version

Thread Information