Tren Addict is offline New Member

So how much test is too much test?

well, ive got a new strong connection i am currently running tren @ 75mg ed for 10 wks, and enanthate 250 @ 500mg per wk for 14 wks, winstrol 50mg ed 6-7 wks, and eq 600mg per wk for 14 wks. i can gain access to more test now. ive had test injections up to 1250 mgs per wk with no sides. i know that that im probably not taking enough test now i was thinking of bumping it up to 1000mg or more per wk. what are your thoughts on how much is sufficient enough. i am not gyno proned at all. when i did 1250 mgs per wk before i didnt even have anti E's which was the stupidest thing ever cause i lost alot of what i gained and i was bloated as all hell. i do have tons of anti E's now however so i have no worries. i am also 6' 2'' and weigh225 with 12-13% bodyfat and its dropping rapidly from dieting, cardio, and the tren. hope this helps any input would be great thanks.

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    that cycle sounds like overkill for your size

i'd pick either the tren or the eq and go with it, and keep the test the same maybe frontload it

Cycle #1
    1-4 750 mg test e/week
    4-14 500 mg test/week
    1 - 14 500 mg eq/week
    10 - 16 winny 50mg ed

that way you can run the winny right to your pct

or

cycle #2
    1 - 4 test 750 mg/week
    4 - 14 test 500 mg/week
    4 - 12 tren 75mg/ed
    10 - 16 winny 50mg/ed

that way you start the tren when the test kicks in, but you finish with winny/test which is easier to recover from

i'd recommend hcg /clomid/nolva for pct in the 2nd one, you can probably get away with nolva/clomd on the 1st one

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Addict
    well, ive got a new strong connection i am currently running tren @ 75mg ed for 10 wks, and enanthate 250 @ 500mg per wk for 14 wks, winstrol 50mg ed 6-7 wks, and eq 600mg per wk for 14 wks. i can gain access to more test now. ive had test injections up to 1250 mgs per wk with no sides. i know that that im probably not taking enough test now i was thinking of bumping it up to 1000mg or more per wk. what are your thoughts on how much is sufficient enough. i am not gyno proned at all. when i did 1250 mgs per wk before i didnt even have anti E's which was the stupidest thing ever cause i lost alot of what i gained and i was bloated as all hell. i do have tons of anti E's now however so i have no worries. i am also 6' 2'' and weigh225 with 12-13% bodyfat and its dropping rapidly from dieting, cardio, and the tren. hope this helps any input would be great thanks.
    sufficient amount depends on the individual. More so often 250mg to start is plenty, but since you've already run over a gram, I would keep it around that amount till you don't respond to it anymore

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    sufficient amount depends on the individual. More so often 250mg to start is plenty, but since you've already run over a gram, I would keep it around that amount till you don't respond to it anymore
    Sounds like a plan

Thread Information