LilVito469 is offline Banned

what is the exact size needle for injection spots?

i was just wondering what size needles do you need to use for all injection spots? bicepts, calfs,delts,glutes,lat,pec,thigh,trap,tricep. I know they differ ,please help me out.

just search this, and u will find tons of threads on it. I know i even posted one like 6 months ago.

Swellin Guest
    While I agree with LWB, I will go ahead and give you the easiest...pain freeist answer I can.

Draw with a 20-21g 1.5"
    Glutes....23g 1.5"
    Everywhere else...25g 1"

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    i have been searching...maybe i haven't used the right search words... all i have found is threads about people asking whether or not they can use the same needle to inject and draw the juice.

biff is offline Associate Member
    why cant you draw with a 23 or 25 guage does it take to long i used a 20 gauge to inject is that 2 big

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I use an 18g to inject and a 25g to withdraw. Sometimes I use a dagger and just stab my quad and use a funnel and pour it in. Works for me.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by biff
    why cant you draw with a 23 or 25 guage does it take to long i used a 20 gauge to inject is that 2 big
    You will spend all day trying to draw with a 23 or a 25. You will then spend all day rubbing that gaping hole left from a 20. I think I see where this is headed...forget about using the same pin to draw and to inject. The rubber dulls it and makes for a more difficult injection. God forbid you hit the side of the vial with the needle and bend the tip.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    I use an 18g to inject and a 25g to withdraw. Sometimes I use a dagger and just stab my quad and use a funnel and pour it in. Works for me.
    that really is the best way, sometimes i cut off my finger and and stick my stub in a tub of test-enanthate . I find this works best for quickest absorbtion in to the systerm.

Swellin Guest
    What, nobody here using anal absorption?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    As i always say............

Inject under the tongue... that way the needle tracks are hidden from your mom.

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    What, nobody here using anal absorption?
    I tried but it gets me to turned on so i had to stop, It is more of a steroid enima.

biff is offline Associate Member
    thanx swellin

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    I tried but it gets me to turned on so i had to stop, It is more of a steroid enima.
    Sounds like it may be the best way to run a deca only cycle...it may combat the deca dick.

No prob biff!

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude that's an awesome idea! Heck hold on. Be right back Im due for administration right now. If I type funny when I come back I tried it ok?
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    that really is the best way, sometimes i cut off my finger and and stick my stub in a tub of test-enanthate. I find this works best for quickest absorbtion in to the systerm.

Dude that's an awesome idea! Heck hold on. Be right back Im due for administration right now. If I type funny when I come back I tried it ok?
    I recomend it to anyone, only prob with having to do it twice a week you can only run a cycle for 5 weeks. I recomend a faster acting test ester for this reason alone.

Swellin Guest
    I have cut off the tip of my finger with a meat slicer. An area about as big as the plunger on a 3cc needle. If you only cut that much off each time....you can run a much longer cycle. Then you can use the toes.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    SgFury showed me how to shoot finaplix directly into my yambag with the implant gun

and if all else fails you can switch over to the steroid enima......I like to rotate between the two, this avoids scar tissue

Thread Information