PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Update straight from the AZ border. (Nogales)

A few buddies of mine went to make a dry run last week. They went, the three of them, to Nogales. They purposely didn't bring anything back. Just went and had some drinks, to kind of make it seem like they were 'playing it by the book'.

Anyway, they get to the border, with nothing but their bodies all giddy as can be. The border patrol asked them "So, did we visit any pharmacies while we were down here?"

They told them the truth, "No."

Then they pulled the infamous question "What were you doing down here for then?"

"Had a couple drinks and met some friends."

Well, that was just the beginning of their harassment. They get about 20 minutes down the road, and they get pulled over at a checkpoint. They got flagged or something (they did not have a thing on them). Cops took them out of the car, searched his entire car, started pulling out speakers, popped the trunk, opened the hood, looked underneath, glove compartment, under seats. You name it, they searched their. He said it was a good 30 minute search on the car. Then, they searched all of them. Patted em all down while harassing them saying "So, what did you bring back this time?" "What kind of goodies am I going to find your car?"

They told the cops straight up nothing, and the cops didn't want to hear none of it. Finally after almost 45minutes, the cops let them go. Hell, "Let them go?!?" They did jack shit, told the truth, had nothing, and they still got the fuck harassed out of em.

Be safe guys, just telling you the heat might be turned up a notch or two.

Later bros.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Bastards!

Ironweb is offline Member
    What a bunch of A holes. I guess the donut shops were out of fresh donuts and coffee.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    you did say nogales. man, thats where my "freind" gets everything. "he's" going this weekend. well, "he" may be going....

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    that makes me scared to go back to TJ

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like a stupid question, but how hard were they searched? Do they think they could have at least crotched a couple vials or gotten away with putting it in the bottom of their drinks? Thanks for the info about crossing. Really makes you think twice...

gettinthere is offline Associate Member

heres how you make it across

pm me if you want a 100% way of getting shit across. i've never done it and it is a pain in the ass but it will work i gaurauntee it.

Thread Information