raider26 is offline New Member

thank u linebacker7

first of all id like to thank linebacker7 for the stupid questions he asked he ruined it for the real football players who need to ask questions....if any of u out there can help me please do...im not linebacker7 asking stupid questions and i feel stupid almost now...listen im 18 yrs old im 6 foot about 175 im lookin to put on alot of weight if anyone can help me with cycles list some cycles and how much weight cud be gained off each cycle please thank u

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raider26
    first of all id like to thank linebacker7 for the stupid questions he asked he ruined it for the real football players who need to ask questions....if any of u out there can help me please do...im not linebacker7 asking stupid questions and i feel stupid almost now...listen im 18 yrs old im 6 foot about 175 im lookin to put on alot of weight if anyone can help me with cycles list some cycles and how much weight cud be gained off each cycle please thank u
    Youre too young to use AS....at your height and weight you should still be able to make gains naturally....EAT EAT EAT, and stick with creatine, protein, and glutamine....research for a couple more years and than youll be reay for a cycle....

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    well you are the same age, height, and weight of linebacker7... if you just joined how do you know about him?

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    I second that. .... and you will be in the 200's before your first AAS cycle... wait 3 years and then do it...

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i was thinking the same thing, consistency.

he probably unconsciously thought a name with a new football reference followed by a different number would throw everyone off, especially with the burn on the other guy.

you're too young to juice, and anyone who tells your otherwise is blowing smoke up your ass.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    You know normally i just type "LMAO" when i think something is funny, but reading your thread actually made me LMAO!!!!

Now how in the world are you gonna call someone out for stupid questions when your 18 and should **** well know your too young to cycle. Let alone the fact that you didn't even propose a cycle, or even mention your diet or training!!!!

All of the advice above is solid, up your calories for a few weeks and see if you don't gain some weight. If you need help getting a good diet together you can hit up the diet forum or you can PM me or any vets and mods and see if they can help you out.

By the way i am still laughing, thank you i need that!!!!!

Swellin Guest
    At age 18, the only thing you might inject is B12 to help with the appetite. Then you will stay hungry and be able to choke down a ton of food. Train eat and sleep and you should put on plenty at that age.

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    Patience is obviously something you don't have! I really question if you have tried ABSOLUTLY EVERYTHING but AAS to get bigger. Like eating 6 meals a day, and not drinking.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    your knocking linebacker7 and you don't feel it's stupid to be asking about steroids at 18yo?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I agree w/ the rest of the guys that 18 yrs old is way too young to start taking AS, however...If your going to a D1 school on a free ride and you got a shot at starting and making it to the NFL and making a couple of million a year, then I would be more then happy to recomend a cycle for you being that the rest of your teammates are going to be using...

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt say that he is stupid. Now a days in the sports world there is a lot of pressure on young athletes to take AS. Its not like he knows better. If he did he would have just lied about his age. The sad thing is he will still do AS but now he will mess him self up alot more because he will not get any advice. Another thing for athletes is if your on the edge of making it somewhere then sometimes the reward is worth the health risks in my opinion.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightsout2184
    I wouldnt say that he is stupid. Now a days in the sports world there is a lot of pressure on young athletes to take AS. Its not like he knows better. If he did he would have just lied about his age. The sad thing is he will still do AS but now he will mess him self up alot more because he will not get any advice. Another thing for athletes is if your on the edge of making it somewhere then sometimes the reward is worth the health risks in my opinion.
    I agree.
    I go to a very well known D1 football college, and I have quite a few friends that are players, and honestly I can say that out of the 10-15 of them that I know....all of them are using. Only one of them is 21 the rest are 18-20 yrs old.
    I would say out of the guys that I know, 3-5 of them have a very good shot at going to the NFL. And what's the league minimum now? $500,000?? If I was in their position i'd be using gas too...and lots of it

raider26 is offline New Member
    im knocking linebacker7 cuz ive been readin the message boards for a while and ive been wantin to ask people something but was scared of peoples answers...im lookin for advice not a lecture im aware that im young but i have a chance to go to school for free at 3 colleges so listen please im just lookin for advice about cycling not a lecture that im young as hell

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Well then propose a cycle and someone will critique it

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    im knocking linebacker7 cuz ive been readin the message boards for a while and ive been wantin to ask people something but was scared of peoples answers...im lookin for advice not a lecture im aware that im young but i have a chance to go to school for free at 3 colleges so listen please im just lookin for advice about cycling not a lecture that im young as hell
    I started to juice when I was 18, and I honestly ask myself everyday how big could I be now if I would have waited. I've been to the doctor and he knows my history and from looking at my T-levels when I am off cycle I HAVE F*CKED MY NATURAL TEST LEVELS UP FOR LIFE. DON'T USE NOW YOU ARE TOO YOUNG, TAKE IT FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN WHERE YOU WANT TO GO. Stay natural til you're at least 21.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    well you are the same age, height, and weight of linebacker7... if you just joined how do you know about him?

you are dead on Bro !

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Wait until you are 21

Thread Information