FeelThis is offline New Member

Year Cycle question

First off, I would like to say this is the best website ever! I've been desperate to find information and your site has blown me away. I've dabbled with steroids but nothing serious or structured. I have good bodybuilding genetics and would like to know which cycle to use if I were to spead it out over a year. I ask because I plan on competing in a year. Thanks!

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    if you've never done proper cycles, I don't think staying on for a year is a very good idea

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    You should come off to allow your body to recover!!!!

NoLimits is offline Member
    Anyone running a longer cycle should know how their body responds to the gear they put into it. Then they know just how to lie out the longer and more involved usage. That is why it is recommended to run 10 to 12 week cycles in the beginning. I don't know you’re past history with steroids , but you said you dabbled in it... what exactly does that mean? I know of many guys around here that are on for lengthy cycles. Myself, I usually run six-month cycles. But you have to realize that it takes your body longer to recover if you don’t have your sh## straight!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by NoLimits
    Anyone running a longer cycle should know how their body responds to the gear they put into it. Then they know just how to lie out the longer and more involved usage. That is why it is recommended to run 10 to 12 week cycles in the beginning. I don't know you’re past history with steroids, but you said you dabbled in it... what exactly does that mean? I know of many guys around here that are on for lengthy cycles. Myself, I usually run six-month cycles. But you have to realize that it takes your body longer to recover if you don’t have your sh## straight!
    Just to add what Nolimits said: Year long cycles take ALOT of planning, if your not experienced w/ AS in smaller cycles then I don't think you should jump into a year round one.
    You need the proper anti's, hcg etc in place, and at the right times or you could end up taking shots of test for the rest of your life.
    My advice would be to do a well structured 12-14 week one and see how your body responds.

ok

I am 5'9" 220 with abs and cuts. It's been a month since I took three bottles of test enanthate one bottle of propinate and 20 cc's of winny. I want to gear up for a show in like a year. I want to be my very best. I responded fine to all three drugs

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelThis
    I am 5'9" 220 with abs and cuts. It's been a month since I took three bottles of test enanthate one bottle of propinate and 20 cc's of winny. I want to gear up for a show in like a year. I want to be my very best. I responded fine to all three drugs
    and what did that cycle look like? One month off after a cycle is not ample time. What about pct?

What is ample time to be off test e?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Time on = time off. A year long cycle is going to be expensive and harsh on your body. You may want to run 15 week cycles with hgh as a bridge.

I will do three monthes on three monthes off of test e . Then up to the show run prop and winny. Simple does it.

Thread Information