PHATHEAD76 is offline New Member

Need Help, Confused

I AM WONDERING WHAT TO TAKE! CAN ONLY GET MY HANDS ON DECA AND TEST E, WITH SOME CLOMID, WAS TOLD THIS IS A GOOD STACK. i DON'T WANT TO BE FREAKY HUGE YET, JUST WANT TO SEE HOW I REACT TO "AS". WOULD LIKE TO PUT ON ABOUT 10 PDS SOLID MUSCLE STARTING OUT IF POSSIBLE. i'M PRETTY CONFUSED ABOUT THIS STACK, I'VE HEARD POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE. PLEASE FILL ME IN ON ANY INFO AND EXPERIENCE. 25/M/220 PDS 12% BF- ALSO WAS THINKING ABOUT MINIMUM DOSAGES??
    --THANKS

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PHATHEAD76
    I AM WONDERING WHAT TO TAKE! CAN ONLY GET MY HANDS ON DECA AND TEST E, WITH SOME CLOMID, WAS TOLD THIS IS A GOOD STACK. i DON'T WANT TO BE FREAKY HUGE YET, JUST WANT TO SEE HOW I REACT TO "AS". WOULD LIKE TO PUT ON ABOUT 10 PDS SOLID MUSCLE STARTING OUT IF POSSIBLE. i'M PRETTY CONFUSED ABOUT THIS STACK, I'VE HEARD POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE. PLEASE FILL ME IN ON ANY INFO AND EXPERIENCE. 25/M/220 PDS 12% BF- ALSO WAS THINKING ABOUT MINIMUM DOSAGES??
    --THANKS
    Test E 1-10 500mg is a good cycle to start with, you can save the deca for your next cycle. If you really want to go minimum with doses you could get away with 250mg a week

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    There's 3 threads that you started where you had your questions more then answered by very knowlegeable people.
    Weeks 1-10 test e 500mgs per week
    clomid 2 weeks out.

Save the deca for another cycle. You can gain 10lbs easy off a test only cycle if your diet and training is in check.
    I don't know what more of an answer your looking for???

Thread Information