Thread: gyno question

mohawkman is offline Associate Member

gyno question

hey bros , im in my 3rd week of cycle deca 200mg e3d and sustenon 250 mge3d i may be getting 1st signs of gyno not sure. my right nip is not sore but i feel a very faint and unusual sensation that was not there before. if i hold my arm straight out to the side and slightly over my head i can feel something under my nip but it is not a round ball. it may have been there forever .i dont know but dont care to take chances there are no noticeble changes in apearance to my nips but i want to start anti estregens right away. i have pleanty of nolva on hand and i also have 60 proviron tabs how should i take the nolva in this situation and should i include the proviron?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    if their itchy or sensitive to the touch I would start nolva 60mgs ed till things subside.
    Better safe then sorry.
    Hold off on the provir

they are not itchy or sore to the toutch how much would you take in this situation

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    start nolva 20mgs ed but if they start getting itchy or sensitive then up it to 60mgs ed.

thanks for the help bro,if they did start to get itchy or sore how long could it take to clear up?

Froggy is offline Member
    I would take the proviron @ 25mg ed & the nolvadex @ 20mg ed. They make a good anti-e combo. Up or lower the nolvadex with your symptoms.

if they start to get itchy or sore how long dose it usually take to clear up running nolva at 60 mg a day?

Froggy is offline Member
    Thats a **** good question, Bro. I believe you could declair your nips dead within around three days. The good lord willing.

thanks for all the help Frog dady

i've battled the sensitive/itchy nips before with androgenics. i kept my proviron @25mg/day and bumped the nolva from 10mg/day to 20-40mg/day depending on the severity. i'd give it one week even if the symptoms go away sooner to be safe. no more than a week i would say higher than those doses, then you should go to a physician to see if its the real thing. too much nolva will build up in your system as far as i know, correct me if i'm wrong someone??

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Don't get too scared yet... it could just be fat and bloat from the test. But do the Nolva ne ways to be safe....

anyone have any input on why or whynot to run the proviron i have on hand with the nolva?

Thread Information