Thread: deca question

mohawkman is offline Associate Member

deca question

3rd week of cycle deca 200mg e3d and sustenon 250mg e3d i was advised on this website to cut the deca back to 300mg a week instead of 400 any input on this would be appreciated . also i compleated a deca only cycle 6 months ago and had no signs of gyno dose this mean thati dont have to worry about deca induced gyno in the future or should it still be a concern?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    300-400 is the recomened first dosage that you should be on, so I don't think 400 would be a bad thing but I feel it's better to start off at a lower dosage w/ any AS, rather then jump into the 1 gram a week + **** that alot of ppl have been doing lately.
    As far as the gyno...you probably won't have any problems, but it's always important to have the proper anti's on hand just incase.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Yeah you can't go wrong with starting low. You can go too low, but you're not. Better safe than sorry though.

Doc

mohawkman is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the reply guys but im still not sure if i should keep it at 400 or back it down to 300 my first cycle was 360 a week this is my second cycle .what is a good anti for deca ?

Thread Information