fireman is offline New Member

how long can i wait if i got gyno?

Both of my nipples are sore to the touch and there is some slight swelling under and around the nipple area.
    How long can I wait before using nolvadex before this becomes a permanent problem? (ie: formation of breast tissue that wont be reversible) the reason I ask is that I dont have nolvadex on hand and it may take a few weeks to get a hold of some.
    Should I stop my cycle, or will it only make things worse?
    (1 amp sust a week plus 50mg winstrol every other day for the past 5 weeks.)
    Opinions?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fireman
    Both of my nipples are sore to the touch and there is some slight swelling under and around the nipple area.
    How long can I wait before using nolvadex before this becomes a permanent problem? (ie: formation of breast tissue that wont be reversible) the reason I ask is that I dont have nolvadex on hand and it may take a few weeks to get a hold of some.
    Should I stop my cycle, or will it only make things worse?
    (1 amp sust a week plus 50mg winstrol every other day for the past 5 weeks.)
    Opinions?
    you need to stop and get on nolva asap.

Bartleby is offline Member
    bro why would you even wait for it to become a permant problem?? GET OFF NOW and start running nolva at 60-80mg/ed till gyno subsides...

Bartleby is offline Member
    ...also this is why you make sure you have everything on hand before you start a cycle, unfortunately you found out the hard way....

JCDiesel is offline Junior Member
    agree with bartle..man so many people learn the hard way...Easy to get, just do some research and get on noval asap

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    I have to diagree with everyone, telling him to get off right away is a bad idea. His test levels will still be high for a few wks, and depending on how fast he can get NOlva, the extra estrogen will make it worse, my suggestion in to keep taking what you are taking, BUT GET NOLVA ASAP, and once you have it take 60-80mg a day untill everything goes back to normal...

Good Luck bro

HM

Fuller is offline Associate Member
    I agree with with Hollywood on this one. Especially if the test is cyp it is useless to stop the imjections. Needs to get his butt in gear and get some Liquid Nolva ASAP!!
    I am out Fuller

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    listen to hollywood, 60mg nolva a day, i wouldnt ruin the cycle just yet

Thanks for the info guys.
    Once I get the nolva, do I take the 60-80 mg dosage all at once? or spread it out throughout the day?
    Also, how long after the gyno symptoms occur before it becomes permanent and therefore the nolva wont help with the swelling or look of the nipple area?

U can take the nolva all at once since it has a long half life. There is no benefits in spreading your doses of nolva out what so ever. Peace i am out Fuller

just one more quick question.

Like I said before, my nipples are tender to the touch and I have some itchiness and there is some puffiness at and around the nipple area.
    there are no detectable lumps
    how long before my problem becomes permanent. (ie: hard lumps or breast tissue)

toolman is offline Banned
    just one more quick question.

Like I said before, my nipples are tender to the touch and I have some itchiness and there is some puffiness at and around the nipple area.
    there are no detectable lumps
    how long before my problem becomes permanent. (ie: hard lumps or breast tissue)
    I know your looking for comfort bro, but it can happen immediately. That is why most on here run nolva with every cycle. It is much easier to prevent thean it is to treat. Once you have the lumps, its a crap shoot if nolva will clear them or you have to get them cut out.

so far no lumps, just tenderness.
    got me some nolva just now. (9-10 days after noticed symptoms) Hope it is not too late.

How much nolva?
    some guys are saying 60-80 mg till syptoms disappear, others are saying 40-60, some are saying 20-40?
    any ideas? I'd hate to take 80mg (4 pills all at once) per day if I didnt have to.

toolman is offline Banned
    How much nolva?
    some guys are saying 60-80 mg till syptoms disappear, others are saying 40-60, some are saying 20-40?
    any ideas? I'd hate to take 80mg (4 pills all at once) per day if I didnt have to.
    Take 60 until symptoms disapear, then stay on 20

usually how long does it take at 60mg dosages to get rid of symptoms?
    Can get pricey at 3 pills per day, and also cut into my supply if I have to keep it up for too long

Yeah it may be pricey, but have u ever seen a bill for a gyno surgery?? i have heard 3 grand or more!! I think the price for nolva is well worth it. Next time i would suggest getting some liquid nolva.....much much cheaper I am out Fuller

decadbal is offline Banned
    dont get off, just start takin nolva

Antwan is offline Associate Member
    Get the Liquid Tamoxifen . Its much cheaper than pills,atleast it was for me. In 2 days my symptoms have all but disappeared.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    should only take 7 days to clear up,if it is gonna clear up then you can just take a maintnance dose..20mg/ed

razor67 is offline Banned
    you have a problem here and your worried about a couple bucks...

Thread Information