Thread: facial flushing

CHRISMAN00 is offline New Member

facial flushing

I've just started a primo/var stack. I'm in my second week and I've experienced some major facial flushing. In the middle of a conversation my eyes begin to water and I begin to sweat. I feel like I'm having a hot flash. I can feel my body temperature going through the roof. I assume it is from the increased blood pressure from the juice. Has anyone else experienced this? Can you take something to alleviate the redness.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by CHRISMAN00
    I've just started a primo/var stack. I'm in my second week and I've experienced some major facial flushing. In the middle of a conversation my eyes begin to water and I begin to sweat. I feel like I'm having a hot flash. I can feel my body temperature going through the roof. I assume it is from the increased blood pressure from the juice. Has anyone else experienced this? Can you take something to alleviate the redness.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    It could mean your blood preasure is getting high.... I would get it checked....

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    High blood pressure!...cut back on your sodium intake will help some!

Froggy is offline Member
    Get it checked. Get used to it. Drink water by the gallons & take some aspirin.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Well, I get flushed from test -I'm on a Prop/Var cycle right now and I'm redfaced to some extent all the time.

My BP is fine though. You should always get yours checked on a cycle anyway (I bought my own monitor for like $80 -works great).

i get the same thing. go to a pharmacy or doc and get your bp checked to be safe. mine is high but not dangerous when cycling. keep drinking water and if it's bad buy a bp cuff that fits on your wrist, it's electronic and easy. i like what dabull said when he responded to my question like this. "i look like a tomato."

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    All most all weight lifters have higher BP than normal whether they are taking gear or not...but mine definately rises on the gear.

Thread Information