Blackac is offline Associate Member

My deca shortage?

Well as i wrote before, i am in a DECA /TEST/ANADROL cycle im in my 6th week, lost a little water from the anadrol but im feeling strong again, and the gains are comming back. My 5th week i was only able to take 200mg instead of my normal 400mg, now that im in my 6th week i am short a DECA 10ml, it was stolen. Now should i get some more DECA, or just quit it at 5 weeks, or is there anything else i can use, The deca will be hard for me to get again now, but i have hands on EQ......

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would either get more deca or stop it there and continue with the test...... If you used theEQ it would take some time to build blood levels and you would be wasteing it.

Well do u think it will have such a large impact if i stop, considering the DECA is in ur system for such a long time. I even considered going E0D on the TEST.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackac
    Well do u think it will have such a large impact if i stop, considering the DECA is in ur system for such a long time. I even considered going E0D on the TEST.
    I don't know what you mean about the deca ........ The Deca is one compound and so is EQ just because have say 6 weeks of Deca in your system doesn't mean the EQ will pick up from there.

EOD with test........ what type of test are you running?

Yeah that makes completer sense, anyways, i think ill just cut the DECA ....And stay just on the TEST...Should i go E0D keep my TEST levels balanced

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackac
    Yeah that makes completer sense, anyways, i think ill just cut the DECA....And stay just on the TEST...Should i go E0D keep my TEST levels balanced
    depends on what test youre running...if youre running prop than yes eod will be needed, if its cyp or enan 2x shots a week are just fine, this will keep your blood levels steady...

Thread Information