live2ball is offline New Member

Exclamation football cycle...testprop.dbol

Hey guys,
    I am pretty new to steroids although i have been doing a lot of research. I was wondering what people thought about a Test Prop and Dbol only cycle??

If that is ok does anyone have any advice on how much and how long i should take it? I have to report to camp (college football) in August but i hear test prop and dbol will get out of my system within a few weeks. Also do you have any tips on PCT (dosage of anti-E's)
    Im 6'3 200
    bench 270 squat 315 (needs improving)

THANKS

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by live2ball
    Hey guys,
    I am pretty new to steroids although i have been doing a lot of research. I was wondering what people thought about a Test Prop and Dbol only cycle??

If that is ok does anyone have any advice on how much and how long i should take it? I have to report to camp (college football) in August but i hear test prop and dbol will get out of my system within a few weeks. Also do you have any tips on PCT (dosage of anti-E's)
    Im 6'3 200
    bench 270 squat 315 (needs improving)

THANKS
    bro you just posted this question....what is with this lately?? what you arent satisfired with your other responses...

no i just did another one that had my stats...so any advice dude?

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    you need to lift harder if that's all the weight you can lift. do a search on clomid b/c there's at least a 100 threads on how to do your PCT.
    i don't use dbol so i won't comment but run t-prop at 75mg ED for 8-10 wks. i'm guessing this your 1st cycle so you don't need to run a ton of gear.

actually im on a winny only cycle right now...50mg/EOD and this is my 2nd week (already seeing some gains) but thanks for your input

BillBixby is offline New Member
    Do not do a winny only cycle!!! read!!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    why are you running dbol with prop? Is it to kickstart it? because prop will kick in fast. actually im using prop as my kickstart instead of dbol

Thread Information