03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member

What Kind Of Gear Would A Heavyweight Ufc/pride Fighter Want To Get On?

If Someone Wanted To Look Like Vitor Belfort, Tito Ortiz, Etc. And Have Their Power, Quickness, And Manueverability But Still Look Like A Bad Mother****, What Kind Of Gear Is Needed.

I'm 6'0/195/17%, Good Shaped Aerobically, Alright In The Gym.
    I'm Looking For Strength, Power, Athleticism More Than Having To Turn Sideways To Fit Thru The Gym Door.

I Know I Want A Simple Dbol , Test, Deca Stack But Need Help On The Details.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    1-4 30mg d-bol
    1-12 500mg test e or cyp
    1-10 or 11 300-400mg deca
    Nolva and dex through out
    clomid and nolva pct (start 2 weeks after your last test injection)

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Yep.......... that will do it.......

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    1-4 30mg d-bol
    1-12 500mg test e or cyp
    1-10 or 11 300-400mg deca
    Nolva and dex through out
    clomid and nolva pct (start 2 weeks after your last test injection)
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

mman is offline Junior Member
    Steroids won't give you the speed and power of those athletes but they can help. The main thing is getting in the gym and training.

Great, Could Winny Or Eq Find A Place At The End Of That Cycle, Or Would They Be Better Off In A Totally Separate Cycle?

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    agree completely with sgfury

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy Trip,

These guys are kinda freaks of nature. They got unreal genes, plus they train their asses off. Their whole life revolves around training. But, it doesn't hurt to try. Workout hard, eat right, and the right gear will be a big start.

Stegun

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    actually, since you're training for fighting...

i'd run

1-8 75 mgs tren ed
    1-8 100 mgs prop ed
    1-6 40 mgs var ed

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    actually, since you're training for fighting...

i'd run

1-8 75 mgs tren ed
    1-8 100 mgs prop ed
    1-6 40 mgs var ed
    I agree Bro - the Var makes you strong as fu**

yea i would have said to throw some dbol in there, but with var, i think it may be a tad excessive... especially since tren and dbol are notorious for insaneeee pumps.

well i guess you wouldnt need to take into consideration what cycle number it is for bro? no.... that wouldnt make any sense at all???... how would bro now if he was gettin sides from the estrogen or progesterone??? if its his first cycle "test only" IMO

keepin it real

ft-

I've Got The Heart, Some Experience(marines) Gettng Ready To Learn More With Boxing And Ju-jitsu, And I'm Beginnig My Diet And Withdrawl From Cigs, Drugs, And Booze. I Just Don't Have The Physical Size. Also Ya'll Are Right, This Is My First So I Don't Want To Go Too Extreme. I'm Looking For Good Steady Gains(that I Can Keep The Majority Of When Over), But I Don't Want To Blow Up So Fast That Everyone And Their Mom Knows(small Town, Narrow Minds). Also, Floyd Turbo, I Want To Keep It At A Sensible Level To Where The Sides Are Minimal. Maybe I'm Asking For Too Much.

I Know Saying That I Want To Look Like Them Is Kind Of Like Other Guys Expcecting To Look Like Ronnie Coleman, But You Know What They Say
    "shoot For The Best And At Least You'll Hit Average"

tripplite i dont think your asking for too much at all... thats a good attitude to have....for your first cycle keep it simple, test eth 500mgs/wk, have nolvadex on hand or run it at 20mg ED throughout the cycle if sides occur. run it between 8-12 wks. run clomid (pct) two weeks after your last pin @

day 1 300mg
    day 2-11 100mg ed (every day)
    day 12-21 50 mg ed

can't stress enough researching the board for steroid profiles and other peoples experiences. best of luck bro

ft-

I've Said It Once And I'll Say It Again. This Is The Best Site I've Ever Been Too. I've Learned More From Ya'll In The Past Week Than In All The Months I've Been Blindly Surfing The Net. When I Do This, It's Gonna Be Done Right Thanks To Ya'll.

fullback40 is offline Junior Member
    Look at Randy Coutoure(sp?) - when he beat Tito's ass, I bet he wasnt on anything or maybe a mild test cycle at best. I cant speak for him but I am of the opinion that you really dont have to be a physical specimen to be a great fighter. - I found that I lose a few submissions - especially the triangle choke from the guard - from getting too bulky, especially in my legs.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I am currently training for the UFC and Im running the cycle below.

Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    I am currently training for the UFC and Im running the cycle below.
    How many fights have you had?? What's your record?

dr_ma is offline Junior Member
    Hey... I thought steroids were illegal in the UFC!

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tripplite
    Great, Could Winny Or Eq Find A Place At The End Of That Cycle, Or Would They Be Better Off In A Totally Separate Cycle?

I'd be hesitant to use winny if I was involved in NHB fighting. The reason I wouldn't want to use it is because of the stress it can cause on your joints. Combine that with submission moves and it would probably exagerate an already bad situation.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Lol, steroids are NOT illegal in the UFC. One of my friends is training with the Shamrocks right now and I can assure you almost every single one of those UFC fighters juice hardcore.

TRE
    Currently 8 wins and 2 losses. Havn't fought in the UFC yet but I'm hoping after this cycle I will be able to make my mark. The winny isnt a problem since I'm using the 300mg of deca . thats the only reason the deca is in the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by JDMSilviaSpecR
    Lol, steroids are NOT illegal in the UFC. One of my friends is training with the Shamrocks right now and I can assure you almost every single one of those UFC fighters juice hardcore.
    All competitors in title fights taking place in Nevada are tested for AAS.

Tre- Good luck with your goals!! I have several fights but not sure if I want to dedicate the energy it takes to compete at that level, this sport is getting tougher and tougher.

TRE
    Tell me about it. The more popular it gets the more people are getting into it and some of those people are really good.

fullback40 is offline Junior Member
    There definitely is some abundent talent in the nhb community nowadays. What used to be a "discipline vs. discipline" tournament has ended up becoming dominated by Olympic caliber wrestlers who learned jiujitsu and muay thai after seeing UFC 1 thru 4. I believe a good majority of them take something that would not pass an NFL piss test or IOCC, but I have seen technique prevail over brute strength too many times to want to get very big.

It seems that the more I put into BJJ training, the more my weight workouts suffer and visa versa.

Very true, full back. Use to be it was to meanest, toughest, fastest, hardest hitting mother**** that came out the victor, now it seems that you can be alright on your feet if your good on the ground. It doesn't work the other way around though. Look at Tito Ortiz. He lost against F. Shamrock and Guy Metzger from simple submissions. I think he dominated on his feet and the ground and pound (Metzger for sure) aspect. Now look at him good on the wrestling/submissions and as always nearly unstoppable on his feet and ground pounding

By the way, TRE, I'm by no means to a point where I am ready to give opinions on cycles, but I like yours. A little much for my first time, but your pointing me the right direction. Thanks. What does everyone else think of TRE'S christmas list?

By the way, TRE, I'm by no means to a point where I am ready to give opinions on cycles, but I like yours. A little much for my first time, but your pointing me the right direction. Thanks. What does everyone else think of TRE'S christmas list?

TRE's cycle is, simply put, insane. its a great cycle. but it literally uses dosages that are more than double anything that you'd run in your first 3-4 cycles.

here are your best options in my opinion...

you could run:

1-12 500 mgs eq/week
    1-12 600 mgs test enth/week
    7-12 40 mgs var ed

real simple, effective, and low on sides... i chose eq over deca because you said you didnt want to noticably blow up.

or you could go with...

1-8 75 mgs prop ed
    1-8 50 mgs fina ed
    3-8 40 mgs var ed

again, real simple... but it requires shooting everyday, and that can be daunting for a first time user. the advantage of prop/fina is that you wont gain an ounce of bodyfat on this cycle, all the while getting much, much stronger and making significant size gains.

i included var in both because of the great strength gains, with minimal actual size gains and increased hardness.

good luck with your cycle, whatever you end up deciding on.

TRE
    My cycle is advanced and this is number 8 or nine (a couple were half ass) Its a quality gain cycle. My next is leaning towards susp, masteron , primo, tren enth. hgh.

Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    My cycle is advanced and this is number 8 or nine (a couple were half ass) Its a quality gain cycle. My next is leaning towards susp, masteron, primo, tren enth. hgh.

how do you like the 200 mgs of susp a day?

thats gotta sting...

TRE
    It used to hurt but its not to bad anymore. My main problem is finding places to inject. Calves, delts, traps, biceps, 6 place in my glutes, 4 places in my quads.

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    I was a competitive Judo player in the late 80's-mid 90's at the national level. My favorite "supplement" was tren . Did not push me into a different weight category and I felt a little more aggressive while on it. I usually mixed it with a test blend from the Czech Republic called Testolent (god, that **** was cheap at $3 an amp). It was their version of a Sustenon-type blend of tests.

Don't forget you still have to do cardio and there were some things (d-bol) that made it near impossible for me to do much more than walk without getting a painful pump in my calves/shins.

fighters dont want anything to do with deca , dbol , fina. Winny, halo, primo, low test, maybe eq, might want to look in to masteron to. You wouldnt be able to fight on fina or dbol you would cramp up and loose wind like to other.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Start out with one compund and see how you react to it. Then for a second cycle add in something else, and for a third you could try three drugs.

1st

1-12 500mg test cyp/enan weekly

2nd

1-12 400mg EQ weekly
    1-13 500mg test cyp/enan weekly

3rd

1-12 400mg EQ weekly
    1-13 500 mg test cyp/enan weekly
    8-15 50mg anavar daily

That way you can tell where sides are coming from and what doses create side effects. Always, time on=time off through PCT. Follow strict PCT administration after or you will be sorry.

PCT can suck ass as far as depression and loss of sex drive for a couple of weeks but it works out in the end.

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by groundandpoundpwr21
    fighters dont want anything to do with deca, dbol, fina. Winny, halo, primo, low test, maybe eq, might want to look in to masteron to. You wouldnt be able to fight on fina or dbol you would cramp up and loose wind like to other.
    I never had a problem with fina and used quite a bit. But I do agree on the dbol ...OUCH

Thread Information