Thread: Holding me back

Klossus is offline Associate Member

Question Holding me back

I have been thinking about starting my cycle for a while now. I’ve done all the proper research and put in a lot of hours on various boards learning a slue of information. I even have my gear and am pretty much ready to go, I’ve got one thing holding me back though. Since this is my 1st cycle and considering the fact I play a sport in college I am finding it hard to tell myself to go ahead and start up. I’m wondering if the pain from the injections will be too much, I’ve read all the horror stories about people’s quads being so sore the next day after injection they cannot walk for a couple days, and for me that scenario would be unacceptable. I guess that’s pretty much my only worry, although I am planning on doing a prop/var cycle, which would mean injections ED. I guess what I’m looking for is a, “Yea you should just hold off on that cycle” or a “Go ahead and give it a shot”, or even better if anyone has had any personal experience with this, playing a sport and starting a cycle at the same time. Thanks guys

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The prop may leave you sore for a few days.

MachZ is offline Member
    Well bro, if your going to be injecting prop ED for a first cycle then yeah your probably going to be lame for the first few weeks especially if your gear has a high BA content but alas, the pain should go away after the first couple of injections PER site.
    I wouldn't do it if this is unacceptable for you but only you can weight the options.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, if your worried about the pain from shots, I would NOT do Prop. I would get some Test cyp or Test Enan. Less injections and it will prepare you for Prop down the road.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Unfortuanantly Prop is the compound of choice for athletes, and while you might be sore, it won't stop you from being able to run, lift, and practice etc. Go ahead and give it a shot, the injections aren't nearly as bad as you think. Try taking a warm shower then massage the injection site, and inject slowly. Be sure to massag ethe site again once your done. Good luck.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Well, if your worried about the pain from shots, I would NOT do Prop. I would get some Test cyp or Test Enan. Less injections and it will prepare you for Prop down the road.
    Yeah enan or cyp much easier on a newb

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    its gonna be a lot of pins, i personally had no prob with the prop, but everyones different, once you get used to pinning you start to like it... but if your starting to question yourself that might be a sign. i think everyone is a little neverous when first joining the darkside...

Thread Information