Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    hellnhavoc is offline New Member

would your girl do this?

Just curious, im not sure but i think im one lucky SOB. My girl gave me 200$ towards my cycle, shes taking my before and after pictures and shes doing my injections for me.... bros ill admit it needles freak me out. Id appreciate any comments.

respectfully,
    john

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats awesome. Do your own injections though.

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hellnhavoc
    Just curious, im not sure but i think im one lucky SOB. My girl gave me 200$ towards my cycle, shes taking my before and after pictures and shes doing my injections for me.... bros ill admit it needles freak me out. Id appreciate any comments.

respectfully,
    john
    I wish my girl gave me money to support my habit...youre a lucky guy....

I asked my girl once, she just got pissed off at me and said "I do not know why you do that stuff"

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    Your girl really wants you buffed.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    lol.... wtf??? thats fuct... is that a way of her implying you have a bad bod or her bein cool? if u dont like needles AS is not for you bro... but if u still want to go ahead.. you'll need another $300-400 and you have enough to start a cycle. do your research theres lots of info on this board.. good luck

ft-

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    my girl pretends she doesnt know i gained 20 pounds in a month, then loose half of it. hehe. but she woudlnt support me. come to think of it though i wouldnt want her to.

dumblucky is offline Member

respectfully,
    john
    my girl would want me to spend my gear money on her

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    your girlfriend is F*cking awesome. i've gone out with chicks that didn't mind me juicing, even supported it to some extent... but paying for my cycle? wow. thats a keeper.

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    On a serious note, I don't think it's a good idea to tell girlfriends that you are on juice. What happens if and when you get in a violent argument and break up...she can ruin you with the knowledge that you use juice. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want that rumor to spread in the community...especially since it's true. I just use a lot of uhhhh.....Creatine and weight-gainer...yeah, that's it. :looking around:

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    lol.... wtf??? thats fuct... is that a way of her implying you have a bad bod or her bein cool? if u dont like needles AS is not for you bro... but if u still want to go ahead.. you'll need another $300-400 and you have enough to start a cycle. do your research theres lots of info on this board.. good luck

ft-

U are paying too much for your gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    U are paying too much for your gear.
    here, here!

haha thanks tips...... u think $200 is gonna buy a cycle??

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    If it's powder home brew.

I'd have to agree, around where i live for what im willing to take its not too bad. And as far research with all do respect i have done alot. Ive read these forums since august, and then joined in october. As far being scared of needles yes i can do it myself, but sometimes my hand starts shaking from the sight of the needle... i mean no disrespect i just wanted to clear that up.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    That's great!

right on bro, didnt think you did at all, if i can offer any advice to you at all.... it'd be research and get ready to work the hardest and most disciplined you have ever... and oh ya whats your gf's name and number.... hahaha jk.. u got a good one there bro

2 1/2 bottles test E 130$
    clomid 50$
    fina 120$
    nolva... free from a friend

$200 will get me enough for a prop/fina cycle...

or 2 bottles of enth and a enough eq or deca for a 10 weeker...

yeah i bet monstercojones... lol.... anyways bro not my time and place... completely irrelevant to the thread

jbol is offline Senior Member
    my woman bought my cycle for my b-day and injects me since she is a rn and i dont think i could do it myself......bro you got a good woman there,hang on to her

sweeet jbol, seems we have similar ladies, ever get afraid she'd tell peeps if you two ever ended?
    Last edited by hellnhavoc; 02-26-2004 at 10:11 PM. Reason: grammar

Gilster is offline Member
    My wife gave me the majority of my shots for a good 4 years. She is now using this knowledge against me in our divorce...If you stay with this girl you wil live to regret telling her and "sharing"...Some things are learned the hard way. I hope it is different for you but I seriously doubt it. You should have kept it to yourself.

03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    Hell, My Girl Is Telling Me That I Had Better Get Her Somehting When I Get Mine. She Wants Winny, But I'm Going To Look Into It Further. What Do Ya'll Think. She's 5'8/135/ Measures 36-25-35. I Know I'm Lucky.

jbolsrn is offline Female Member

Talking

sweeet jbol, seems we have similar ladies, ever get afraid she'd tell peeps if you two ever ended?
    I doubt that, we are in it for life and have a child together. Also, if I did that I would lose my liscense for assisting him. So, really he has alot of security in the deal. Oh, by the way I am jbols fiance if you didnt know. Nice to meet you by the way. And tell your woman how awesome she is!
    " Who needs experience, when you have medical training"

Quote Originally Posted by tripplite
    Hell, My Girl Is Telling Me That I Had Better Get Her Somehting When I Get Mine. She Wants Winny, But I'm Going To Look Into It Further. What Do Ya'll Think. She's 5'8/135/ Measures 36-25-35. I Know I'm Lucky.

Get her in the woman's forum. She will learn alot. Little Girl has posted awesome educational threads of the steroids out there for women and their experiences. Everyone tells me primo is the way to go for women and the first cycle. She will like the women's forum.

sorry to hear that gilster, that awesome advice, i actually always wondered that... thanks again

ft-

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    your woman is the **** man, mine won't let me do anything anymore or she is gone....if it were any other girl in the past I would tell her to go away..but I still do ayways, but it is always fina and test and that is all.....she didn't notice when from Decmember to february 14 i gained 37 lbs.hehe, keeping like 34 do I guess she thinks i work hard....LMAO

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    my girlfriend is already a pain in the a$$ so i don't need her to give me any more of a pain in the A$$

Pwrlfter is offline Junior Member
    My wife would divorce me for being a 'drug addict' if she knew about it, but then again she didn't notice when I was tripping. BTW having sex on acid is a bad idea

jbolsrn, hehe nice to meet you as well, have you, yourself ever tried anything? im curious only because my g/f is asking me to purchase some gear for her as well.... she's on this huge i'd like to burn fat.. faster than her current cardio and low-cal diet..

Spyder Guest
    Bro ...mad props to your girl and congrats on finding her ... but def. do your own injections.

Stryder21 is offline New Member
    wish my GF would buy me juice...she found some of my gear laying around in my bedroom one day so she knows about it now. Not really a big deal to me though its not like people dont know your on the juice when you see people every day of the week.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I would never tell my bitch anything about my drug habits, especially if they involve steroid use . Good on ya about the $200.00 though

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    LOL...My girl gave $800 just today. NO ****TING you people. she told me to do my PST good so I can still keep a boner!!! I promised her I would spend her money wisely. I was just going to post something today about chicks who support it. She actually doesn't support me, she hates it, but when I am in need she is always there...remember WE ARE THE MEN...some of us with more testosterone than others..

Quote Originally Posted by dumblucky

The greedy bitch!!!

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    $200 will get me enough for a prop/fina cycle...
    Holy crap! $300 to my local source and I got nothing more than 10 weeks worth of Test Cyp. I'm getting screwed!

Gilster is offline Member
    sorry to hear that gilster, that awesome advice, i actually always wondered that... thanks again

ft-
    The crazy thing is that my wife of 19 years was actually a female board moderator a few years ago. You just never know when it will bite youin the ass. I laugh when I hear someone say "we are in it for life", because so was I and so are most people who get married, yet more than 60% get divorced eventually. Just my advice bros. Keep it to yourself. I learned the hard way, and all the good feelings of "sharing" mean nothing when you might loose your kids.

Talking

jbolsrn, hehe nice to meet you as well, have you, yourself ever tried anything? im curious only because my g/f is asking me to purchase some gear for her as well.... she's on this huge i'd like to burn fat.. faster than her current cardio and low-cal diet..

If she is just wanting to burn fat buy her thermogenics. An ECA stack should do the trick. I have never done a cycle myself, just researching for now. Please dont buy her any gear, you really dont want her to go into something like that blindly. She needs to know what she is doing and the side affects. Besides doing a cycle would be better suited for her if she was already where she wanted to be with fat loss. The next step up from the ECA would be clen , another fat burner. There are still sites selling the ephedrine based products, but get your order in as they are becoming illegal.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dumblucky
    yeah same here my girl would say why you gonna spend that so you can look fly wouldn't you rather have me lookin fly for you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information