Dilatory is offline New Member

Novice Cycle Advice Please

Hey guys,

Ok, so I had done all my research regarding my first cycle, and had decided on doing a 10-week sustanon run. After some additional research and advice from the forum, I have changed my mind. I am now going to try a 10-week testosterone enanthate cycle and jumpstart it with test propionate . This seems more efficient. Here’s what I have so far:

Weeks 1-4 --> propionate 100 mg eod
    Weeks 1-10 --> enanthate 500mg/week

PCT: standard 300/100/50 clomid cycle
    (starting 2 weeks after last enanthate injection)

I’ve got a few questions:

--> Is 4 weeks too long? Since enanthate has a two-week half life, won’t my testosterone levels spike from 2-4 weeks? And don’t I want stable testosterone levels? Should I do 2 weeks prop instead so that the enanthate is just beginning as the prop is ending, or is that cutting it too close?

--> Also, for s first cycle, do I need to use some anti-estrogens throughout the cycle as well as PCT? If so, should I use anti-aromatics like nolvadex and/or clomid, or estrogen-receptor blockers like arimidex and/or liquidex?

--> And lastly, is 10 weeks a bit two short to get the most out of my first cycle? I want to play it safe, but would a 12 week cycle still be much better?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilatory
    Hey guys,

Ok, so I had done all my research regarding my first cycle, and had decided on doing a 10-week sustanon run. After some additional research and advice from the forum, I have changed my mind. I am now going to try a 10-week testosterone enanthate cycle and jumpstart it with test propionate . This seems more efficient. Here’s what I have so far:

Weeks 1-4 --> propionate 100 mg eod
    Weeks 1-10 --> enanthate 500mg/week

PCT: standard 300/100/50 clomid cycle
    (starting 2 weeks after last enanthate injection)

I’ve got a few questions:

--> Is 4 weeks too long? Since enanthate has a two-week half life, won’t my testosterone levels spike from 2-4 weeks? And don’t I want stable testosterone levels? Should I do 2 weeks prop instead so that the enanthate is just beginning as the prop is ending, or is that cutting it too close?

--> Also, for s first cycle, do I need to use some anti-estrogens throughout the cycle as well as PCT? If so, should I use anti-aromatics like nolvadex and/or clomid, or estrogen-receptor blockers like arimidex and/or liquidex?

--> And lastly, is 10 weeks a bit two short to get the most out of my first cycle? I want to play it safe, but would a 12 week cycle still be much better?
    it's usually around 4 weeks before the enanthate kicks in. Having anti-e's on hand is a must. Better to include them in cycle to be safe, nolva and dex during cycle , clomid after. 10 weeks for a first cycle is fine

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Well test prop can and is used by quite a few folks to jump start a cycle however being you never shot up before I don't usually recomend it.
    Test e only cycle will do u fine bro. If anything add dbol for the first 4 weeks to get you going @ 30mgs ed. But once again it's not totally nessasary.
    You can run l-dex to keep off any bloat you'll get from the test, and also alot of guys run nolva 20mgs ed throughout to fight off any est buildup. If you decide not to run nolva all the way thru, atleast have it on hand just incase u start getting symtoms.
    You definetly need clomid post cycle, 2 weeks after the last shot.
    And 10 weeks will be fine for a first time.
    Goodluck,

Thanks...good stuff so far

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Maybe for your first cycle you might want to try test only

"Maybe for your first cycle you might want to try test only" -->fitnessNY

I am only doing test...the other stuff is just anti-estrogens

shootdeep is offline Member
    hey bro, i would go with just the enanthate . it will give you 3-4 weeks of final mental, diet and training preparation. JMO

Thread Information