Eddie8 is offline Associate Member

How much test do we produce per week naturaly

Does any one know how much test the average male produces per week in terms that compare to taking AAS? In other words do we produce 100mg, 200mg and so on per week? I know that this differs with age so how about a male age 30, 40 and 50. Also do you need to take more test as you age on your cycles in order to make up for the drop in natural levels or do natural level not matter since test or other AAS shut you down leaving only the synthetic test or equivalent in your blood?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i have read that it is around 250mg give or take depending on the individual.

you might never have to up your dosages if you cycle smartly.

interestingly enough, a 45 year old taking 500mg of test EW will benefit more than a 25 year old because of the body's own tendency to stop producing as we age. granted, you probably won't gain 25lbs of mass at that age, however the benefits it provides to someone in that age range is fantastic.

consistent erections, sexual arousal, and less fatigue will make someone of that age feel like they are in their 20s again.

because it has such a dramatic impact on someone of this age, post cycle therapy is crucial to avaoiding permanent shutdown.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    someone please correct me if i'm wrong.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Hrt.... is usually started at 100mg/wk..... but that is a supplement to your lowered test levels...

at 44......... 500mg/wk...... i put on 18 that i kept

but i'm a freak... 218 5'9" ..... i think i can still go to 230 easily... and will this fall..

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    i have read that it is around 250mg give or take depending on the individual.

you might never have to up your dosages if you cycle smartly.

interestingly enough, a 45 year old taking 500mg of test EW will benefit more than a 25 year old because of the body's own tendency to stop producing as we age. granted, you probably won't gain 25lbs of mass at that age, however the benefits it provides to someone in that age range is fantastic.

consistent erections, sexual arousal, and less fatigue will make someone of that age feel like they are in their 20s again.

because it has such a dramatic impact on someone of this age, post cycle therapy is crucial to avaoiding permanent shutdown.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    the average male from 21 on produces between 5-7mg / day a little higher for exercising athletes...7-10mg/day

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah around 70mgs a week like Mallet said.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    but i'm a freak... 218 5'9" ..... i think i can still go to 230 easily... and will this fall..
    Sounds like it haha...j/p If you believe that than thats all that really matters. Thought it was fiunny though hearing someone call themselves a freak when we have 250lb ripped guys on the board. NOthing wrong with thinking BIG of course...Peace

~US~

You also have to take into account SHBG, which binds testosterone to render it unavailable to ARs. As you get older, your levels of SHBG increase AND your teast production/day decreases. So, it's your ratio of test:SHBG that's really important...aka free test. When you take in exogenous test (AAS), your SHBG levels will increase in response to supraphysiological test levels, but SHBG levels won't get nearly high enough to give you the same kind of SHBG:test ratios you have down at normal physiological levels of test. So, you'll have a much greater percentage of free test.

Spyder Guest
    hmm, interesting!

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    You also have to take into account SHBG, which binds testosterone to render it unavailable to ARs. As you get older, your levels of SHBG increase AND your teast production/day decreases. So, it's your ratio of test:SHBG that's really important...aka free test. When you take in exogenous test (AAS), your SHBG levels will increase in response to supraphysiological test levels, but SHBG levels won't get nearly high enough to give you the same kind of SHBG:test ratios you have down at normal physiological levels of test. So, you'll have a much greater percentage of free test.
    So would you say that an older person might need to take a little more exogenous test to overcome the naturally increasing SHBG levels? Is there anything we can take to decrease our SHBG levels specifically or is it a non issue when on AAS?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    So would you say that an older person might need to take a little more exogenous test to overcome the naturally increasing SHBG levels? Is there anything we can take to decrease our SHBG levels specifically or is it a non issue when on AAS?
    You could look at it that way...that an older person may need to take more to offset the increased SHBG levels, but I'd say, with the amounts of exogenous test we take in, those levels are negligible compared to those induced in response to the exogenous test itself. I'm not aware of anything available to reduce SHBG levels other than laying off the juice for a while. People who stay on test for very long times and sometimes bridge with lower, yet still supraphysiological, levels of test still see gains. This tells me that the SHBG levels, although they rise in response to more test, they become negligible as test levels get higher (via AAS).

I just brought up SHBG because your original question was regarding natural test production with age.

joevette is offline Banned
    Winstrol is supposed to reduce SHBG significantly

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    the average male from 21 on produces between 5-7mg / day a little higher for exercising athletes...7-10mg/day
    Most lond distance runners take meds to increase test production because strenous exerice reduce test production.

Stengun

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Yeah, but 218 @ 5'9" is pretty big. I'm 245, but I'm 6'0". You've gotta scale it down proportionately. Look how little Lee Priest weighs, but @ 5'4", he's a MONSTER...
    I met Rick Gaspari back when he was a Mr. Olympa contender. I thought it would be funny to see if I could "curl" him by grabbing his elbows. I almost made a complete curl/lift until he started moving around too much. Hell, he was a top contender for Mr.Olympa that year and I bet he didn't weigh 140lbs! He's really short too at only about 5' 3". Most of the women there where taller than him! With jeans and a lt. weight jacket, he looked like a real runt!

Stengun

Thread Information