savageracer is offline New Member

pct with a drug test coming up please HELP!!!

i was wondering how long clomid hcg & nolvadex can be tested in your system for.. i have a athletic drug test 3 weeks after my cycle ends and i wanted to do pct to get back to normal levels for my race were i'll be tested at... what is the best way to get back to normal and still be able to pass my drug test.. and yes they test for steroids and recreational drugs, but it's only a piss test... i need as much info as possible.. also this is the biggest competition of the year i need to be in the best shape thats why i have to do pct... thanx for any help anyone can give me..

razor67 is offline Banned
    what gear were you using?

savageracer is offline New Member
    50mg/ed winny tabs 6 weeks(ends 4 weeks before test)
    500mg/week prop 6 weeks(ends 3 weeks before test)
    winny starts and finishes 1 week earlier due to last in system 1 week longer...
    What should i do about pct before my test??? any help is needed.. how long do clomid/hcg /nolvadex stay in your system for???

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know how long that nolvadex and clomid stay in your system, but I know they are on the NCAA's list of banned sustances.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    doesn;t sound too good for you man... here's the detection time i found (not sure if its for piss or blood)

Winny oral 3 weeks
    Winny inj 2 months
    Test cyp 3 months
    Test enat 3 months
    Sustanon 3 months
    Test Prop 2-3 weeks

it does say that fluid intake will affect detection but i don;t know if you can cut down on that 3 month detection very easily no matter how much u drink....i'd definitly go heavy on the liquids though...... maybe youll get lucky and flush it out.. also i have seen online they make steroid detox kits, not sure how well something like that would work but its worth a try if you are seriously worried

Humanimal is offline Junior Member
    You might want to skip the nolvadex and clomid. Maybe a shot or 2 of hcg (not sure if that can be detected) and gh/igf. Maybe some 6-oxo by ergopharm and some otc testosterone boosters might be your only bet. Also, I saw an ad for synthetic urine in the new Muscular Development mag with Matt Duvall on the cover which guarantees to pass any urine test. Maybe youll want to try that.

Thread Information