dar197 is offline New Member

sus 250 how to inject

how would i inject 500mgs of sus all in one go?or do i split it thoughout the week?thanks

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dar197
    how would i inject 500mgs of sus all in one go?or do i split it thoughout the week?thanks
    sust must be shot every other day....so if you want 500mgs/wk just do some math and you got your answer...

does it keep in the barrel then cos i,ll have to draw 250mgs at once?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Is this your first cycle dar? I got some serious info for you but I need your stats and experience.

detroit is offline Banned
    Just do it twice a week. Like 1ml on Mon, and 1ml on Thurs.
    People say that you need to take advantage of the Prop, but there is very little Prop in the solution. If you want to shoot every day, or every other day, then do Prop, dont use Sust.

Plus 2x a week will give you time to recoupe form the pain that sust will inflict (especially if its Organon, 10% BA). Good luck...

I wouldn't suggest a 4 day 3 day split. Spikes from sustanon usage are already high due to the different acting esters most including the faster ester caused from prop. Doing a 4 day 3 day split instead of a consistant E3D administration is inducing more of a spike in plasma levels.

Again, and I have shared this info many times. Sust is not meant for novice users and if you dont understand the ester mathematics sust is one of the worst drugs to start out with. The point of a cycle is to keep consistant plasma levels through out, reach a saturation phase quickly and hold it there as long as possible with out causing spikes in test levels, thus causing better gains and less side affects.

Here is my analogy to sust usage....

If you are on a high sea with stormy waves, the ship is being rocked up and down. Dont you eventually get sea sick and the ship seems to go nowhere. Then again on a leveled plain of water with no waves the ship moves more smoothly across the water and much faster.

In my opinion, first time users should always stick to single esters and easier drugs to handle such as Enanthate or Cypionate .
    Quote Originally Posted by detroit
    Just do it twice a week. Like 1ml on Mon, and 1ml on Thurs.
    People say that you need to take advantage of the Prop, but there is very little Prop in the solution. If you want to shoot every day, or every other day, then do Prop, dont use Sust.

Plus 2x a week will give you time to recoupe form the pain that sust will inflict (especially if its Organon, 10% BA). Good luck...

what do u mean a 4 day 3 day split cheers

Dont do an injection every 4th day then 3day. Keep it consistant. Do it every even day like every 3rd day no matter what. example... monday, thursday, sunday, wednesday, saturday...get it?

Also, did you understand my post above about the spikes levels in sustanon usage?
    what do u mean a 4 day 3 day split cheers

to luvmyroids

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Is this your first cycle dar? I got some serious info for you but I need your stats and experience.
    i am 28 i've been doing weights on and off for 5 years,as i.m in the army got some good time to train now! i weigh 15.7 stone done about four courses mainly sus and deca but only injected 250mgs a week, and 1 200ml of deca a week not bad results,I don't understand how to inject sus? will it keep in the barrel when i draw it up for a couple of days please let me know?thanks darren.

to luvmyroids

Dont do an injection every 4th day then 3day. Keep it consistant. Do it every even day like every 3rd day no matter what. example... monday, thursday, sunday, wednesday, saturday...get it?

Also, did you understand my post above about the spikes levels in sustanon usage?
    no i did not understand spike levels??? I,VE DRAWN up 500mg,s of sus before i came on this site for info cos i was unsure what do i do now?thanks alot for helping me.

Do some research on the board. Use the SEARCH button up top and type in key words to learn more about steroids . Most important to steroid usage is information. Read my post and type in any words you dont understand. You wouldn't believe how much you will gain in size and muscularity if you understand how to use certain steroids and understand the affects of testosterone levels they create in you. Research brother. If you have any questions just PM me and I will help you best I can.
    no i did not understand spike levels??? I,VE DRAWN up 500mg,s of sus before i came on this site for info cos i was unsure what do i do now?thanks alot for helping me.

Do some research on the board. Use the SEARCH button up top and type in key words to learn more about steroids. Most important to steroid usage is information. Read my post and type in any words you dont understand. You wouldn't believe how much you will gain in size and muscularity if you understand how to use certain steroids and understand the affects of testosterone levels they create in you. Research brother. If you have any questions just PM me and I will help you best I can.
    last thing whats PM me how do ido that thanks mate

PM means private message. Click on my name and a drop box will come down. You will see private message. If you want you can just post and keep the questions on the board. Would be more beneficial to get multiple input anyways. Up to you. Good luck.
    last thing whats PM me how do ido that thanks mate

tuna is offline Junior Member
    HEY LMV TUNA HEAR.

listen bro I need info,so how come sust hurts so much my ass is sure as ****. anyway does prop hurt as much wana do

wk1 250mg sust+ 100MG PROP MON WED FRI

WK2 250MG SUST

WK3 250MG SUST

WK3 25OMG SUST

WK4 250MG SUST
    WK 5 250 MG SUST+ 100 PROP MON WED FRI

WK6 250MG SUST

WK 7 250MG SUST +100 PROP MON WED FRI

WK 8 250 MGSUST

WHAT YOU THINK OF THAT DOG ANYGOOD, Ive been on some low dose dianabol but I am stopping them today will I get good results and how does the course sound

Quote Originally Posted by tuna
    HEY LMV TUNA HEAR.

listen bro I need info,so how come sust hurts so much my ass is sure as ****. anyway does prop hurt as much wana do

wk1 250mg sust+ 100MG PROP MON WED FRI

WK2 250MG SUST

WK3 250MG SUST

WK3 25OMG SUST

WK4 250MG SUST
    WK 5 250 MG SUST+ 100 PROP MON WED FRI

WK6 250MG SUST

WK 7 250MG SUST +100 PROP MON WED FRI

WK 8 250 MGSUST

WHAT YOU THINK OF THAT DOG ANYGOOD, Ive been on some low dose dianabol but I am stopping them today will I get good results and how does the course sound
    that doesnt make any sense....why do prop one week and than stop again?? if you want to run it at the end of your cycle run it for the last 3-4 weeks at 100mg/eod...also you should be shooting the sust eod, or at least every 3 days...

why would it hurt to have a load of test one week then level off for a bit then boost back up again. wouldnt the body get good use out of the test whenever itsw present.

I thought Id kisk start the sust with prop, then th long etsers would be present stop the prop then close to the end of the cycle swap the sust with the prop which is shorter acting thus helping post recovery.
    I could not handle sust inj eod. They are pain defined and cannot inj prop eod for sismilar reasons would it really do that much harm to run it the way I said. Surley sust once a week will still give hard muscle

soz about the ling bro Im really tired and the words on my keyboard are beginning to dance around paece love and understanding

why would it hurt to have a load of test one week then level off for a bit then boost back up again. wouldnt the body get good use out of the test whenever itsw present.

I thought Id kisk start the sust with prop, then th long etsers would be present stop the prop then close to the end of the cycle swap the sust with the prop which is shorter acting thus helping post recovery.
    I could not handle sust inj eod. They are pain defined and cannot inj prop eod for sismilar reasons would it really do that much harm to run it the way I said. Surley sust once a week will still give hard muscle
    If you didnt want to do frequent injections than should have gone witrh a single ester like cyp or enanthate ....doing prop the way you have it will lead to inconsistent blood levels and increased chance of side effects...No flame, but next time yuo should really do some research before starting a cycle...if you didnt want to shoot eod you could have got cyp or enan and shot it just 2x a weel....and no sust once a week isnt a good idea, it has prop in it and by shooting it once a week you are wasting that ester...

listen bartlby thanks for replying fella. and thanks for the no flame bit nice gesture but you should know better than to winge on and on at me about (research) im across between mike tyson, homer simpson, tommy cooper and other cool but confused people. Its a good job I like you cause by telling me to research you got me a little mad and normally Id rack my brain for some cutting edge insults that would leave you reeling and embaressed but as I said I like you so youre lucky!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway Ive just been reading on thread sust v ethenate and many members say they got good results running sust once a week. So you see how a homer cross mike and tommy could get confused any how think ill run it my way although do honestly value you opinion. whould it hurt me to run it the way I said???

listen bartlby thanks for replying fella. and thanks for the no flame bit nice gesture but you should know better than to winge on and on at me about (research) im across between mike tyson, homer simpson, tommy cooper and other cool but confused people. Its a good job I like you cause by telling me to research you got me a little mad and normally Id rack my brain for some cutting edge insults that would leave you reeling and embaressed but as I said I like you so youre lucky!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway Ive just been reading on thread sust v ethenate and many members say they got good results running sust once a week. So you see how a homer cross mike and tommy could get confused any how think ill run it my way although do honestly value you opinion. whould it hurt me to run it the way I said???
    No bro it wont hurt to run it the way youre running it, however you are not going to get the maximum results you could have got had you used it correctly.....good luck ont he cycle....

THANKS BARTLEBY much appreciated. btw.. what is bartleby a pop group or sommat???

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    After reading this thread, I realize how much of an idiot I was when I ran a cycle without research two years ago.

Thread Information