hapkidoj is offline New Member

Your Libido and Deca-Durabolin question...

Has anyone experienced any problems with their sex life while on Deca -Durabolin ? Thanks guys, this site is amazing!

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    deca will shut you down pretty hard.........

read this bro it will help you understand:

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...read.php?t=989

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    I've been on it for a week and thus far the boys are reporting no problems.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Make sure you are running test at a higher dose than the deca and you should minimize your chances at sexual dysfunction. Deca alone shuts down the hpta pretty hard and can cause complete loss of libido for extended periods of time.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hapkidoj
    Has anyone experienced any problems with their sex life while on Deca-Durabolin? Thanks guys, this site is amazing!
    you may be one of the lucky ones who do not suffer sexual problems on deca , will have to see for yourself....do as they said, run test higher and longer....if deca did not have sexual problems associated with it, every bb'r would run it in every cycle

mohawkman is offline Associate Member
    i did a deca only cycle for 10 weeks duiring mid cycle my labido was higher than ever but after the cycle it was around 3 and a half or 4 months before i could get a boner and had no intrest in sex my girlfriend was pissed.for post cycle i doubled up on the clomid and ran proviron with it .thie seemed to help .allways run test with it.

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    Like 5 years ago, long before i joined this site and when I was very uneducated on steroids , I ran a deca only cycle with no PCT and luckily had no problems
    But that doesn't mean that its safe

jersey juice is offline Member
    I think everyone who's done deca has had sexual sides, myself included... I won't even touch it anymore personally..

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I have had sexual sides on deca but thats not even the worst part IMO, the hpta shutdown also causes some moderate depression and lethargy and I thought that was worst.

hapkidoj is offline New Member

Wow... was I wrong... Deca

i thought Deca would be my savior...wow, was I wrong! I guess I need to get off of this cycle, and quick... I read a lot about Deca but it was all good. I wish I found this site earlier because now I feel like a total retard. I am from America, live in S. Korea now and even persuaded the post office to give me my package of deca they were holding under surveillance. I used to think Deca would be the bomb. I just thought it was too expensive and people didn't like it because they couldn't get big gains. Now after reading all this libido losing info, I gots to go, gots to go!

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mohawkman
    i did a deca only cycle for 10 weeks duiring mid cycle my labido was higher than ever but after the cycle it was around 3 and a half or 4 months before i could get a boner and had no intrest in sex my girlfriend was pissed.for post cycle i doubled up on the clomid and ran proviron with it .thie seemed to help .allways run test with it.
    Mohawkman,

Proviron should not be used as a part of PCT because it suppresses the HPTA, which is the opposite of what PCT is supposed to do.

Your PCT seemed to work probably because you were using Proviron, which improves erections in some people. This "improvement" alone might make one think that he has adequately recovered from a deca cycle and that his HPTA is functioning at full capacity. However, as stated above, Proviron suppresses the HPTA.

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    I have no problems with Deca Dick but its all because i am taking in more test than deca, i am taking proviran as well!

Thread Information