Thread: Cycle Advice

jerrico is offline New Member

Talking Cycle Advice

I am 6 weeks into a cycle of QV test enth batch 13. I have not seen any gains and was wondering if I could start another 10 week cycle right now without a break. Also this is my second cycle with batch 13 the first was 500mg a week and this is 750 a week. I did aniother because I read in MD David Palumbo that 750 is the lowest amount he would recomend and I never would have thought the gear was bad because it was sealed and had the holograms. I have read alot of threads saying how bad batch 13 is and I know my diet and triaining are good also when i went off my first 10 week cycel of test 500mg a week I did no PCT and had no trouble at all so the QV test had no effect on me. The main question is can I start a new cycle of test 400 by denkall right now- also would it be ok to inject a half cc 3 times a week to keep the pain down.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    1. Dave Palumbo is a moron, he also thnks primo doesn't shut down HPTA

batch 13 has gotten a bad rep by many, but I would still question the judgment in jumping right into another one untill I know a little more about you.

Whats your stats?

On this first cycle, did you gain anything?

How long ago was this 10wk'er?

Why didn't you do PCT?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quit posting this question and go back and read the asweres already giving to you.
    Which week are you in 6 or 7 because in 1 week you've been in week 6 then 7 now back to 6.

infact yesterday you were in a 500mg a week cycle now its a 750

WARNING!!!
    before wasting your time answereing this guys questions read all the threads started by this person

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    Quit posting this question and go back and read the asweres already giving to you.
    Which week are you in 6 or 7 because in 1 week you've been in week 6 then 7 now back to 6.
    I post the question alot to get more opinions, My first 10 week cycle I gained nothing maybe 2or 3 pounds but that could be done naturally. i just simply quit taking shots after the 10th week and worked naturally for a bout 3 weeks and felt the same as i did when i was on. So the gear had no effet on me at all. And my diet and training are very good. I workout with a former IFBB bodybuilder who is making a living now as a nutritionist. my stats are 6 foot 235 14% fat- and none of my weight came from juice it has not affected me.

then bump your original question instead of posting the same question 10 times.

If your training and diet are so good then post them and share with the rest of us. If all you gained was 2-3 lbs in 10 weeks then i am willing to bet you were not eating enough. You should of gained 5lbs from the extra cals alone.

i have to put down that my diet and training are great because if I dont someone will say its your diet or your training when Iknow it is not. Im sure you have heard some threads on QV batch 13. This is my problem. Can I start another cycle now with test 400 even though I am 6 weeks into this cycle and not getting any gains.

how do you know your diet is great? becuse 1 person said so.

OK 1 more time. If your diet is good you should be up 5lbs just because of all the extr cals you should be consuming. And as I have told you bfore in a previous thread
    I would go through proper pct just to be safe.

now please post your diet and workout rutine so maybe I could learn something from you as i do not have an IFBB pro to consult

Is 5000 caloories from chicken tuna wheat bread oatmenal and protein powders spaced into 7 meals a day good enough. Even if it were not wouldnt injecting 750 mg of test still have an effect on someone even if it were not a positive one - I did not get anuy side effeects- Ihad no effects at all - last cycle I did no pct and did not loose any weight - obviously my natural test did not shut down.

when trying to bulk up the diet is not that hard. i just eat aout 450 complex carbs and about 375 grams of protein a day spaced into 7 meals. this is obvious tomany people that is why I dont like people saying it is my diet that is wrong

Im getting 4500-5000 a day

how do you check a batch number? off the topic but i use qv and i'm definitely seeing results but it would be good to know

Thread Information