Thread: Cycle Help?

AeRoFoRcE is offline New Member

Question Cycle Help?

I had gotten a cycle I am thinking of taking and just wanna know if you guys (and ladies) can tell me what kind of results I can expect. I I am currently 6' 275lbs with probably around 25%bf maybe a little higher. I have been lifting for about 3 years so i am not knew to it. Can you guys just let me know exactly what I can expect with this cycle when it comes to losing fat? building muscle? will i see more definition? let me know Thanks!!!

Week 1-4 50 mgs/day testosterone propionate (someone told
    me I should take this 100 mgs/week) help??
    Weeks 1-10 400 mgs /week testosterona 200
    Weeks 1-10 mgs/week EQ
    Weeks 8-13 50mgs/day Winnie D
    Novladex for 10 weeks
    And then Clomid at the end.

Big Kev had given me this cycle and everyone I had talked to about it said it was awesome and would definately work. I just wanna know what I will see. Thanks!

ulter is offline Associate Member
    JJ is absolutely correct. Given your stats this cycle is not what will make you more defined. Your diet and training will. Particularly the cardio. Making up a cycle like you have there is great at 15% to help you get to 10. But at 25% the other things are much more important. This is not to say they aren't at 15% just that it's compounded at 25%.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    The only thing I can see is maybe using arimidex instead of novladex @ 0.25-0.5 mg ed depending on how prone you are to estrogen related sides.

That is an awesome cycle. Train hard and eat rright. Good luck!

Thread Information