detroit is offline Banned

ooh no, im using Euro Pharm...

Just started a cycle and after receiving my gear i did some research on Euro Pharm and i cant find one good post about Euro Pharm. If i would have known that E-P was what i was getting i would have canceled my order. Anyway its Test Cyp 250 (he said its actually only 200mg though), and i looks very clean. I trust my guy, but he is not the one making the stuff, so how can i test this stuff (aside from sending it to a lab). I have done two shots already, and its relativly painless.

Is there a way i could test it to see if there is even BA in it. Any help would be appreciated.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I am guilty of using EP from time to time..when good stuff is dry!

detroit is offline Banned
    Think i should just keep shootn and hope for the best?

Kind of bums me out though, first of all: i really did not get a good deal, and now its going to be in the back of my head that i have bunk gear.

Drew405 is offline New Member
    I'm using Euro Pharm sust300 and I've put on 12lbs in 2 weeks so far. It's Just rebottled **, it's good ****.

Drew405 is offline New Member
    Go to steroidology.com, check the forum for euro pharm, a guy recently did two products and said they were fine. I've heard great things about euro pharm and ** from other message boards, so don't worry. Your stuff is real and you'll be fine.

ATLManITP is offline New Member
    I just got Euro-Deca 300 and Euro-Test E 250 both from Europa Quality Laboratories, LTD. Both seem to look ok and both in 10 ml . Odd I thought that they say shake well Any one ever had this stuff? Know anything about it?

curiousdude is offline Junior Member
    he's an I* remailer. i used to use him from time to time. he's reliable. sometimes he's been criticized, but he generally tries to make sure the gear is real. eventaully, you'll find better sources. don't ask. but it'll happen.

Thread Information