Justoid is offline Associate Member

Is there that big a difference between prop and ethanate?

hey bros am currently running a 10week test e cycle. I know the majority of people say that you either have to bulk first then cut or vice versa, dont try and combine them. Howver i am under the illusion and from my body shape that with good diet, cardio i am achieving both bulk and good lean mass with very little added fat and water retention. My question is that why do people recommend prop for cutting rather that ethanate, after all test is test?

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justoid
    hey bros am currently running a 10week test e cycle. I know the majority of people say that you either have to bulk first then cut or vice versa, dont try and combine them. Howver i am under the illusion and from my body shape that with good diet, cardio i am achieving both bulk and good lean mass with very little added fat and water retention. My question is that why do people recommend prop for cutting rather that ethanate, after all test is test?
    because there is less water bloat when using test prop, like you said test is test and bloat can be combatted with proper anti-e's and diet...also on most cutting cycles people are shooting ed or eod so prop fits in there as well...

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Test E just holds more water the gains are the same.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Test E has a higher estrogen conversion thus more water retention.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Test E has more water retention but you only need to inject 1-2 times a week due to its longer ester. Test prop kicks in faster because of it's shorter half-life. ED injections with prop with a good diet would cut you up nice. All test with good diet and cardio with help you gain good lean muscle.

Thread Information