joe_capone is offline Member

a past experience with nolvadex

around last summer i was on enanthate and i realy thought i had estrogen symptoms i wasnt realy sure so just to be on the safe and pervent water i started splitting the pills in half taking 10 mg during the day and 10 mg at night.. after a couple of days i had this unexplained sore throat.. i was feeling very weak and aweful even my eyes were hurting from light lol... i decided to stop using nolva then all of a sudden the next day im fine feeling much better.

honestly 20 mg a day should be a peice of cake.. but for me it was hell. i duno y. are you supposed to feel those effects if you have no estrogen symptoms that the drug doesnt know what to do in your body? or am i just one sensitive bitch to it? i hope l-dex is less potent then nolva is.. coz im planning on running that instead of nolva next time.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I'm not trying to hijack your thread, but I had a very similar experience with paper d-bol.....I got strep throat...went to the doc...got meds...took for 2 weeks...throat got worse...stopped paper bol and antibiotics.....throat got better in 2 days! I know the bol was real too, I just didnt react well to it. But I freakin liked the muscle/strngth effects.....I may try liquid bol in my next cycle.

D

Thread Information