chevy44 is offline Member

last minute checks on 2nd cycle

im finally ready for my 2nd cycle and im geting my gear this sunday so here is the plan:
    dbol -this is going to be denkal dbol, and word on the street is this stuff is actually 6mg/pill instead of 10 so ill probably be taking 3-4 pills a day which will be anywhere from 18-40 mgs/day (****in mexico and their under dosing) but regardless im going to be taking it for first 4 weeks

quality vet test enanthate : now heres where im alittle lost, im not sure wether i should take 400mgs/wk for 12 weeks or would it be more beneficial to take 500mgs/wk for 10 weeks. any suggestions?

nolvadex 10mg/day thru pct
    ldex .25 mg/day thru pct
    clomid 300/100/50 for 3 weeks

my first cycle was test cyp for 8 weeks (cut short due to injury) at 400mgs/wk w/ nolva and comid.
    thanx guys!

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro looks like you have done your research - I would go with Test E for 12 weeks - your body can only build so much in so much time so the longer you are on the better ( within reason ) Remember that steady blood levels= steady gains - best of luck and keep us posted

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Ahhhhhh... 100mgs doesn't make too much of a difference, did you respond well to test in the past, by that did your appetite increase, weight increase significantly, strength increase? 400mgs 500mgs its not going to make a HUGE deal..

I'd like to add, make sure you shoot the test every 4 days, or every monday/thurs and run through the bottles like that.. As far as the dbol , run that at the least 20mgs in the begining thru to week 4.. Anti estrogens look good, and FOLLOW UP WITH CLOMID.. no bullsh!t!!

thats a nice bulker, one of my favs test/dbol

i left the pc for 2 min and already two replies ...good ****! yeah i did respond well to the test, my strength went thru the roof but i pulled my groin and cut half my pinkie toe off all in the same week soi cut the cycle short. but i definiately will not start until i get all of my anti e's in and clomid is amust. and i wil be shooting every sunday and thursday. but does anyone know the realy dosage of denkall dbol ?

Quote Originally Posted by chevy44
    but does anyone know the realy dosage of denkall dbol?
    I have heard of 50mgs denkalls thats all..

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I would opt for the 12 weeker...and congrats on putting together a perfect 2nd cycle!

D

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    might want to bump the nolva up to 20mg/d durring PCT. 10 or 12 weeks either way good cycle.

i left the pc for 2 min and already two replies ...good ****! yeah i did respond well to the test, my strength went thru the roof but i pulled my groin and cut half my pinkie toe off all in the same week soi cut the cycle short. but i definiately will not start until i get all of my anti e's in and clomid is amust. and i wil be shooting every sunday and thursday. but does anyone know the realy dosage of denkall dbol?
    As for the dosage Bro - I think the quality control is kid of a crap shoot - so i think it is anyone's guess - I have heard they are underdosed. the actual dose being between 7 to 10mg depending on the batch

whats the point of taking 20 mgs/nolva/day during pct. does it speed up the process of getting your natural juice going again?

has to do with binding to estrogen receptor sites and blocking rebound estrogen Bro

whats the point of taking 20 mgs/nolva/day during pct. does it speed up the process of getting your natural juice going again?
    You're cycle isn't over kill, have the Novaldex for signs of gyno, run 10mgs daily if symptons occur, bump it if symptons stick around.. Save the clomid for PCT..

Thread Information