Militaryvet is offline New Member

Military operation golden flow

Are there any guys in here that are in the military and actually using gear? If so please let me know whether or not the test for steroids . I just gotten back from Iraq a month ago and I was to start a cycle. I've done alot of homework before leaving and was always considering for awhile. Now I'm determined to do so. So if anyone familiar with the piss test (operation Golden Flow) by the military please post!
    Last edited by Militaryvet; 02-27-2004 at 07:38 PM.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

Back in the "DAY", they checked us for 'roids starting in Jan.'88.

I don't know 'bout now.

Stengun

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    They Dont Do it on a regular Piss test they have to have a reason. So dont go talkin **** that your using AS. You should be fine.Testing for Gear is expensive and hell we know the Military is cheap as hell. I crossed the line of departure with No Claymores or High explosives for my 203 gunners.
    No fear man just lay low with it

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Militaryvet
    Are there any guys in here that are in the military and actually using gear? If so please let me know whether or not the test for steroids . I just gotten back from Iraq a month ago and I was to start a cycle. I've done alot of homework before leaving and was always considering for awhile. Now I'm determined to do so. So if anyone familiar with the piss test (operation Golden Flow) by the military please post!
    The Bros are right - don't shoot off your mouth or give them a reason - like becoming an a**hole just add Test - LOL The tests for AS do cost a bundle - enjoy the cycle Bro

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    you get random test as usual, but they do not include AS in the "random regular test". they look for thc, methaphatamines, etc. I have buddies in the military that are on gear and they use safe precautions not to get caught.first off your in the military, its NOT allowed. so if i was you i would keep it hush,hush. the golden rule DO NOT talk about it, ESPECIALLY at work, or in the GYM!!!!u should know this, ppl in the military, run there mouths, drama central. i see it all the time, if they see someone blow up, they start assuming. so keep to yourself, and dont let no one know (im sure your gonna let your best buddy know,make sure u trust him 100%). if you live in the dorms, its not a good idea to keep it there,just for the fact u guys get room inspection, and u never know when u might leave something out. lastly, each branch has its special investigation office af-osi,army-cid,etc,,u wouldnt believe these ppl are narcs..so if your getting a specific test for anything,such as AS, you probably have been under investigation for sometime.i have seen one guy personally get in trouble with it, he was a marine,just talked too much about it and finally got to the wrong person,, so, in the end its probably alot safer to wait, but as my buddies say "dammit i cant wait, still have 4 more years till i get out!!""--be safe bro...

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    as others have stated..........Dont TELL ANYONE and you are cool....if someone does ask tell them its creatine.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    what would happen if you tested positive?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont sweat it..I am the command urinalysis coordinator...if they suspect roids..you would go to medical.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    Dont sweat it..I am the command urinalysis coordinator...if they suspect roids..you would go to medical.

which means...?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    which means...?
    Not a lot of room for confusion.

so "going to medical" for a positive piss test means that there is no actual punishment for testing positive for AS?

sorry if i seem dense, i have no experience with the military but am considering joining the marines, so any info i can scrounge up is helpful.

From personal experience......the military brig is not a place you want to be. Brig aka Stockade. It's like boot camp all over again, except with prison bull****.

Look forward to waking up at 4am and doing PT and then having to work the whole day and then eatting slop and going back into your prison cell.

Just wait till after you are out, it is not worth getting caught.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy Vet,

Most of these guys have never been in the military. When I was in, AAS testing was part of a piss test. Get popped, you get an OTH discharge.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    More bad and dangerous advice. When will it end?!

Stengun

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro I know some of these bro and some of them were in the service including myself and they have never tested anyone that I know of in batt for roids and I can tell right now there were high ranking Nco's using gear in battalion. We all knew they were on it but like I said they never got tested. We did get randoms but it was for the mary jane/coke/ect.....Just dont run your mouth and you should be ok..

QUOTE=stengun]Howdy Vet,

Most of these guys have never been in the military. When I was in, AAS testing was part of a piss test. Get popped, you get an OTH discharge.

More bad and dangerous advice. When will it end?!

Stengun[/QUOTE]

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I was in from 94-98 they told us they tested for everything but like most everything else it was a mind f.u.c.k. They test for rec drugs unless you open your mouth or do something stupid. There were some big dudes in my unit in the marines and they never got pinched, trust me they were not natural I didnt even lift then and I knew something was up. Just keep your mouth shut

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Not worth a dishonorable discharge.

Lgarm18 is offline New Member

I'm still in.

I'm currently in military law enforcement. Do what I do, get an Rx. Ask me how. It isn't hard.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    It is true if you do get caught its time for a big chicken dinner

wearelegion83 is offline New Member

be discreet

Quote Originally Posted by Militaryvet
    hey im in the military too and was wondering the same thing. i found out that the test they do are only good for cocaine lsd marijuana barbituates anda few others we in the military just wouldnt do unless you were stupid. the steroids wont show on a piss test but if your command wants to have you tested they can . that my dilemma. i weigh around 185 with decent fat percentage and i dont consider myself weak. but if i did a stack of deca and sustanon and got huge im afraid my command would be like.... get this guy tested. thats whats holding me back. i just wanna do one cycle to help me get through this pause im in. would like to be in really good shape for once( came in weighing 230 and i usually maintain 180-185 now. thats all the advice i can offer cause i looked it up on the net. if you do it let me know how it goes cause im seriously thinking about it

Jock191 is offline Associate Member
    Hey Bro's as a Marine ill tell you right now.. If your "thinking" about joining Dont do AS now... Wait until you have been in while.. They DO not test for AS unless they have reason.. So like everyone else has said keep your mouth shut you will be fine.. The worst thing they can do is send you to a legal plt. and then give you an OTH discharge.. YOU WILL NOT GET A DISHONORABLE dishcharge you will get Other Than Honorable... As I posted b4 I was in charge of the urinalysis's for new Marines entering advanced training and or there MOS school.. We dont test for AS just Basic crap like Coke and pot and things of that nature.. But like I said Do not go to bootcamp on AS it THATS NOT WORTH IT but waiting until you an E-4 being a CPL or NCO wait till then. I knew pleanty of guys that were on gear and never poped just b/c AS is not something we look for.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Like the other guys said...If you shoot your mouth off then you'll get tested.
    For all you guys in the AF...you never know what guy is OSI.
    Be safe

Thread Information