BuffGuy is offline Associate Member

Getting Buff to Make Ex Jealous--HELP

OK, this is probably the lamest question of the year. But I must ask it nonetheless. Here's my scenario:

So I'm going back home to the States on August 1st. Right now, I'm in a country where it's legal to buy roids. I've been here for a year on business.

Before leaving the States a year ago, my girlfriend of three years cheated on me whereupon I broke up with her. Now, I'm heading back home on Aug 1st. For a whole year, all that has consumed me is rage...I've "chunneled" that rage into my weightlifting...I want to be the hugest and cuttest guy when I head back...I want to be able to "randomly" see her with my shirt off and just looking huge/cut.

I know it's incredibly lame...but man was created weak and stupid. DO NOT FLAME ME for being lame...I already know it. But surely you can understand to some extent. And don't give me lame flames like "you shouldnt roid for such a dumb reason", because chances are that your reason for roiding is equally dumb.

Unfortunately, I wasted most of the year...well, not really--but just doing stuff naturally...I JUST started on my first bulking cycle...here's what it looks like:

So I am on my second week of a bulking cycle right now...of 500 mg Test Ethan and 400 mg Deca per week. Here are my options:

OPTION 1: Run this bulking cycle through March and April. PCT will be May...June to recover....and then start a cutting cycle including Clen /Winnie/etc in July and continue into August when I go back to the States. A huge problem with this option is that I don't trust my source in the States at all! Over here, I just go into a pharmacy and order super cheap and super reliable. I'd probably have to take back a cycle over the plane but that's super dangerous, isn't it? I read in another thread it's legal to bring a small amount of AS into the country?

OPTION 2: Run bulking cycle through March and April. Then extend the cycle and add some cutting weeks. The problem with this one is that I would be on a hella long cycle and since this is my first real cycle...(I had a messed up cycle once before)...Although I DO think my body recovers good since I recovered OK from my messed up cycle.

OPTION 3: Combinations of Options 1 and 2...

OK so now Masters of AAS, I beseech your aid. Look at how many months I have left...until August 1st...and the fact that I'd rather buy everything in the country I live in right now and not when I go back to the States.... Give me your seasoned advice, and please don't flame. Give any advice you want even if it's outside of the two options I listed.

Thanks, Buff Guy.
    Last edited by BuffGuy; 02-27-2004 at 08:31 PM.

And no, this is not the only reason I am juicing. I juiced up once even before this (an un-researched cycle)...and I have been training naturally for 5 years.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    How old are you?

I'm turning 24...man, I ain't some teen...I done my research...I know it sounds dumb and I need to grow up, but whatever. 5' 8" and weighing in at 170. I'll be at least 190 by end of my bulking cycle I'm on right now.
    Last edited by BuffGuy; 02-27-2004 at 08:39 PM.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    since when did it become legal to bring steroids into the country if it's only a small amount? Neither of those options look good. You wanna bulk and cut in the same cycle? Doesn't work like that.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    since when did it become legal to bring steroids into the country if it's only a small amount?
    I read it in another thread about some guy coming back from Mexico and declaring his possessions. And there was a huge row here on AR, like about "let's make an AR field-trip to Mexico"...dont ya guys remember?

Neither of those options look good. You wanna bulk and cut in the same cycle? Doesn't work like that.
    Well, the first option was to do two different cycles...with a 2 month break in between, which would adhere to TIME ON = TIME OFF.

Spyder Guest
    You first need to decide if you want to bulk or cut, just like Darkseid noted. Once you figure that out, then you will know what to take ... you can just start mixing winny with Dbol , Test, etc etc .... c'mon, you know all this bro.

If you wanna make her jealous, rip up like a muther, do more cardio than imaginable and bang her hottest friend. then post some pictures of your ex .... good luck bro!

Yeah thanks, I do know all this...but what I am saying is why can't I run two cycles before Summer?? One now (bulking) and one starting in June...the second of which will be cutting....

MafiaMan is offline Junior Member
    Do whatever you want, I say GET HUGE AND RIPPED and adding to spyders comment, BANG her friend. I am sure you are not the only person in the world who is juicing for that reason..I must know 10 people myself..which is sad in a way but life is short, if you have done your research then you should be okay.. luck mate

how long is your cycle now?

Jackman is offline Banned
    yea i remember im one said lets go on the AR field trip hehe. Anyway i understand whare your comming from bro wanting make that girl jerlous. Im on prop/fina/eq and loving it started about 2 1/2 weeks ago and the EQ has not even kicked in yet! try that stack i like it very well...... so far. ill give you an update at the end when i post pics! peace

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol nice idea with the field trip... i think they might think something is up when a whole **** load of big mofo's come stolling across the border..... dea might get wind of that one... anyway bro, id say get big. take the time off that you were on and epending on how much u have to cut id go with t3 (research well first), some clen and cardio with a good clean diet.. i dont; see any need for something like winny.. all thats gonna do is make you harder (which will come with cleaner diet and losing fat) and help keep muscle while dieting (which i believe clen will do also since it is an anti-catabolic..... i wouldn;t through in an AS but thats juts me..

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    yea i remember im one said lets go on the AR field trip hehe.
    That was mad funny, by the way. I laughed a good hearty laugh. (By the way, what was the conclusion of that thread?)

Anyway i understand whare your comming from bro wanting make that girl jerlous. Im on prop/fina/eq and loving it started about 2 1/2 weeks ago and the EQ has not even kicked in yet! try that stack i like it very well...... so far. ill give you an update at the end when i post pics! peace
    Tiiiight mann...you are already huge man. If I was that big, I'd be all set. Your back is humongous. Good work dude.

how long is your cycle now?
    I was going to run it for like 12 weeks. But now, I think I'll cut it down to like 8 or 9, just so I can get enough time to run another cycle before I head back home.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy Buff,

Since you can get the stuff so cheap, buy a bunch before u move back to the US and mail them home to urself in a couple of small boxes, maybe enough for 2 or 3 cycles.

No, you CANNOT bring AAS into the US except for a small amount of pharm grade test and deca , etc. NO VET GEAR.

Stengun

Quote Originally Posted by stengun
    Howdy Buff,

Since you can get the stuff so cheap, buy a bunch before u move back to the US and mail them home to urself in a couple of small boxes, maybe enough for 2 or 3 cycles.

No, you CANNOT bring AAS into the US except for a small amount of pharm grade test and deca , etc. NO VET GEAR.

Stengun

Thanks for your advice, man.

The thing is...I'll only need one cycle's worth since I'll be there only for a few months before going back to the Country of Legal Roids.

So I just need to get one cycle's worth to the States...isn't mailing dangerous? wouldn't it be easier to hide that crap somewhere in my luggage in various (ever so creative) containers?

And by the way, EVERYTHING I said above is just a joke and completely fictitious in nature. I don't believe in AS, am a law abiding citizen, and I don't even jay-walk. I think this forum is just a nice game of make-believe and complete fantasy.

joe_capone is offline Member
    heres my 2 cents on this guys post..

i honestly think thats the worst mentality to juice.. i can garentee you this guy after his cycle hed loose most of his gains and becomes soo lazy to even step in the gym again. hes going to what?? show off his body get what he wants and just drop it. i known sooooooo many guys with the same mentality as him from my gym and honestly i have not seen their sorry faces for nearly 2 years now. there out there eating junk food growing fat hairy. thats coz theythink they had their "momments" the only advice i can give this guy is to drop the juice.. work out natrualy for a couple of years. he must be in "love" with bodybuilding.. the gym should be like his wife.. if that was the case.. i wouldnt even be talking right now. some people just juice for the stupidest reasons.

Jackman is offline Banned
    "Tiiiight mann...you are already huge man. If I was that big, I'd be all set. Your back is humongous. Good work dude."

Whares his pics? did i miss em

Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    heres my 2 cents on this guys post..

i honestly think thats the worst mentality to juice.. i can garentee you this guy after his cycle hed loose most of his gains and becomes soo lazy to even step in the gym again. hes going to what?? show off his body get what he wants and just drop it. i known sooooooo many guys with the same mentality as him from my gym and honestly i have not seen their sorry faces for nearly 2 years now. there out there eating junk food growing fat hairy. thats coz theythink they had their "momments" the only advice i can give this guy is to drop the juice.. work out natrualy for a couple of years. he must be in "love" with bodybuilding.. the gym should be like his wife.. if that was the case.. i wouldnt even be talking right now. some people just juice for the stupidest reasons.
    i agree with this post 110% and was about to post the same **** thing. i cant believe this kid actually has this mentality.to the original poster, when you said you "aint no **** teen, i know my stuff".obviously you dont. life is too short to be worrying about some little ex girlfriend and what she thinks of you.you know whut would make a ex girlfriend jealous? the fact that she sees that you have moved on to bigger and better things.if you really cared to make her jealous you would move on.stop thinking like a kid.

god ****, you people on this board who are serious about roids dont have no clue, that your helping out someone who is-inturn- giving roids a bad name.think about his situation.

its people like me who bust there @ss day in and day out-dieting, training, etc- who get pissed at people like you for trying to take the cheap route out.if you were SERIOUS about training naturally the past 5 years, someone like me would think you could of built a halfway decent base before you start juicing.
    shut the **** up and grow the hell up.

1 more thing-when you say "man was created weak and stupid" im gonna correct that a little bit.YOU were created weak and stupid.and if you were serious about training and hitting the gym hard to concentrate on a half way decent goal(not trying to make your little ex girlfriend jealous) you would actually make it somewhere.

sorry for sounding like a b**** but f*** this little teenager problem.
    Last edited by itsallmental; 02-28-2004 at 04:31 PM.

Latimus is offline Banned
    How do you know she will even be jelous to see you like that...if it is noticeable to her that you are on juice...it may even make her happier not to be with you...we all know what some chicks think about the roid (small balls)....saying that you are very pissed about the situation..and wanting to see her with your shirt off...i mean this is a BAD combo...i mean what if she says something insulting to you...might throught you right off the deep end...shes already broken your heart...now you are going to break it again with roid...i would advise you see a concellor...get this off your mind...go bang tons of other chicks...i was also disappointed at how you called this year a waste because you had been training naturally for most of it...your mindstate is horrible.

hey bro...just trying to give you another point of view...

Froggy is offline Member
    Forget her, the world is full of wimen. Go to college, become a lawyer, get rich, date Jennifer Lopez!!!

simplyjakked is offline Member
    i would finish your bulking cycle then go with a cycle of prop,fina and clean diet and cardio! its a pretty jackass reason to want to lift and like you said you already wasted a bunch of time!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    he must be in "love" with bodybuilding.. the gym should be like his wife.. if that was the case.. i wouldnt even be talking right now. some people just juice for the stupidest reasons.
    I agree. I asked his age because it seems like something a high school kid would do.

OK you guys who reacted negatively are really ticking me off.

First off, I don't really care what you think. Do you people have comprehension problems? If so, read my post again where I clearly say that I juiced once before even before I broke up with her...it had nothing to do with her.

Even if she didn't exist, I still would juice. I am not juicing for her. I would juice regardless. It's just a target I have set in my weightlifting...I want to get shredded for the summer. After summer, I'll never see her again and still hit the weights like I have been doing consistently for 5-6 years.

The only reason I wasted my first cycle was because I didn't do proper research in PCT, and didnt' realize back then how hard it was to keep gains.
    How do you know she will even be jelous to see you like that...if it is noticeable to her that you are on juice...it may even make her happier not to be with you...we all know what some chicks think about the roid (small balls)....saying that you are very pissed about the situation..and wanting to see her with your shirt off...i mean this is a BAD combo...i mean what if she says something insulting to you...might throught you right off the deep end...shes already broken your heart...now you are going to break it again with roid...i would advise you see a concellor...get this off your mind...go bang tons of other chicks...i was also disappointed at how you called this year a waste because you had been training naturally for most of it...your mindstate is horrible.
    And your english is horrible. No wonder you can't understand my initial post. Idiot, I think I clearly mentioned that this was not the focal reason behind my weightlifting. It's just one goal I have set...a mile-stone. Just like some guys set a mile-stone of a competition or even the Summer-time so that they can rip off their shirts.

stop thinking like a kid.

god ****, you people on this board who are serious about roids dont have no clue, that your helping out someone who is-inturn- giving roids a bad name.think about his situation.

its people like me who bust there @ss day in and day out-dieting, training, etc- who get pissed at people like you for trying to take the cheap route out.if you were SERIOUS about training naturally the past 5 years, someone like me would think you could of built a halfway decent base before you start juicing.
    shut the **** up and grow the hell up.

1 more thing-when you say "man was created weak and stupid" im gonna correct that a little bit.YOU were created weak and stupid.and if you were serious about training and hitting the gym hard to concentrate on a half way decent goal(not trying to make your little ex girlfriend jealous) you would actually make it somewhere.

sorry for sounding like a b**** but f*** this little teenager problem.
    Go to hell. I don't care what you think. I really don't. It's people like you who just talk out of their bung-holes without knowing the details of a situation. Really, dude. You are an idiot.
    I trained for 5-6 years prior to our break-up. And not only had I built a base, I was jacked. I got kinda messed up after the break up...it was more complicated than simple gf/bf stuff...I don't care to go into details...I was engaged and about to get married...it broke off and I went through some rough times...I left weightlifting for 1 year and lost most of my hard-work...now, I'm back in the saddle. And to stay. I love bodybuilding.

And some people are just stupid like you. Learn to write english. You and your idiot buddies should take a good writing class together.

Listen, dumbo. I know you don't possess that advanced comprehension skills so try hard here. I never said that I am juicing for her. In fact, I didn't realize that I was even going to meet her until just now when I had already started ...first week into my cycle that I had been planning for the longest time. So why don't you take your dumb assumptions and shut up?

Seriously, you guys have really ticked me off. I come to this board in order to get advice and you idiots can't refrain from drawing your own hasty conclusions. And can't talk with decency to me...you got me ticked. Shut up. I don't care for your advice, especially since I don't like asking advice from idiots.

This rant was dedicated only to the handful of idiots here who said idiotic things. To the rest of you, thanks a lot for your help.
    Last edited by BuffGuy; 02-29-2004 at 12:59 AM.

Buckaroo is offline New Member
    Hey Bro,

The best thing to do, if you want to make your girl jealous, is not the juice option. Hypothetically, it is possible that she see you and wish she was with you. This however is highly unlikely. Girls don't work like that. What you have to do if you see her is simply say "oh .. hi!" with a big smile on your face. Don't let her know that you are filled with rage as you said. Make her think you have so much in your life and so many other girls that you really don't have time for her. Don't go tell her that, just act it bro. Make sure you are happy and chipper and doing something when she is around. Don't call her. Don't "accidentally" run into her with your shirt off. It is all about mind games bro. It is what you don't say that will really get to her. And last thing: what the best way to get over an old girl? Get a new one, even if you don't like the new one. Put it this way man -- this old girl of yours cheated on you and ripped out your heart. Made you feel like a wet newspaper in a gutter. By juicing yourself all up and trying to get her attention/make her regret her decisions, you are just making it all worse. Keep focused on the weights and work, and get a new girl. Good luck bro.

B

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffGuy
    OK you guys who reacted negatively are really ticking me off.

First off, I don't really care what you think. Do you people have comprehension problems? If so, read my post again where I clearly say that I juiced once before even before I broke up with her...it had nothing to do with her.

Even if she didn't exist, I still would juice. I am not juicing for her. I would juice regardless. It's just a target I have set in my weightlifting...I want to get shredded for the summer. After summer, I'll never see her again and still hit the weights like I have been doing consistently for 5-6 years.

The only reason I wasted my first cycle was because I didn't do proper research in PCT, and didnt' realize back then how hard it was to keep gains.

And your english is horrible. No wonder you can't understand my initial post. Idiot, I think I clearly mentioned that this was not the focal reason behind my weightlifting. It's just one goal I have set...a mile-stone. Just like some guys set a mile-stone of a competition or even the Summer-time so that they can rip off their shirts.

Go to hell. I don't care what you think. I really don't. It's people like you who just talk out of their bung-holes without knowing the details of a situation. Really, dude. You are an idiot.
    I trained for 5-6 years prior to our break-up. And not only had I built a base, I was jacked. I got kinda messed up after the break up...it was more complicated than simple gf/bf stuff...I don't care to go into details...I was engaged and about to get married...it broke off and I went through some rough times...I left weightlifting for 1 year and lost most of my hard-work...now, I'm back in the saddle. And to stay. I love bodybuilding.

And some people are just stupid like you. Learn to write english. You and your idiot buddies should take a good writing class together.

Listen, dumbo. I know you don't possess that advanced comprehension skills so try hard here. I never said that I am juicing for her. In fact, I didn't realize that I was even going to meet her until just now when I had already started ...first week into my cycle that I had been planning for the longest time. So why don't you take your dumb assumptions and shut up?

Seriously, you guys have really ticked me off. I come to this board in order to get advice and you idiots can't refrain from drawing your own hasty conclusions. And can't talk with decency to me...you got me ticked. Shut up. I don't care for your advice, especially since I don't like asking advice from idiots.

This rant was dedicated only to the handful of idiots here who said idiotic things. To the rest of you, thanks a lot for your help.
    Bro, first off, lets take a deep breath. I know it's frustrating to hear people say negative ****. But, if you look at the title of your thread, what do you expect??? Now, before this turns ugly, lets all slow down and act our age.
    Remember, this is a NON FLAME board. Please follow the rules.

PEACE,

BLT

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I didn't even read past the 2nd response....Do it for yourself! Bimbo's are a dime a dozen...
    Goodluck,

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Why you guys givin' him heat. Everything you do, ultimately, is for sexual gratification. Which, for most of us, is women. You can says that the gym is your life and what-not, but to be honest, I don't give a **** what other guys think about my body. I DO give a **** what girls think.

So Buff Guy, listen up.

Like everyone said, it's very tough and hard to cut and bulk at the same time. You're giving yourself too short of a time for your goals, making them unrealistic. If you're going after the girl, screw the bloated look. 8-9 weeks for a bulk cycle is a waste of time IMO. Stick to 12+ weeks.

When you come off, give your body adequate time to get back to normal before you start shutting it down again. IF you decide that you want to juice again anyways, 1 or 2 weeks earlier/later aren't going to make a significant amount of difference on your hormonal levels.

I say run Option 1 but add in a long lasting Ester into your cutting cycle. Why? Because if you time everything right and finish your short esters in Mexico (or wherever the hell you are), then coming back into the States you're not going to be Catabolic. Test stays in your system and you still feel gains for 3 weeks past it's last injection. So run a good amount of Test, IMO 500mg of either Cypionate or Enanthate (screw Sustanon ). Run a Winny/Tren /Clen combo with your Test and you should be good to go. Once you're back in the States, keep your diet and cardio clean and you should keep most of your gains and it'll be a nice natural taper off into living a NTL (Normal Test Level) Life.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckaroo
    Hey Bro,

The best thing to do, if you want to make your girl jealous, is not the juice option. Hypothetically, it is possible that she see you and wish she was with you. This however is highly unlikely. Girls don't work like that. What you have to do if you see her is simply say "oh .. hi!" with a big smile on your face. Don't let her know that you are filled with rage as you said. Make her think you have so much in your life and so many other girls that you really don't have time for her. Don't go tell her that, just act it bro. Make sure you are happy and chipper and doing something when she is around. Don't call her. Don't "accidentally" run into her with your shirt off. It is all about mind games bro. It is what you don't say that will really get to her.
    Some **** fine advice there, couldn't have said it better myself.

We can't say d*mn either?

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Do what you want, but IMHO you'd be better off to forget your ex.
    You've suffered a loss (what your relationship could have been), so you have to do your greiving and get over it.
    Meanwhile, though, it wouldn't hurt to do a few reasonable cycles, put on a couple hundred pounds of shredded beef, go out and pick up a few wenches to toy around with.
    --Tock

Bro, first off, lets take a deep breath. I know it's frustrating to hear people say negative ****. But, if you look at the title of your thread, what do you expect??? Now, before this turns ugly, lets all slow down and act our age.
    Remember, this is a NON FLAME board. Please follow the rules.
    Ok yeah, you got a point. I apologize for my rant. Sorry. And to the people I got a little testy towards (pun intended), I just think you misconstrued what my goals were and this may in part be to the title of my thread. I shouldn't have written it like that because I can see how it can easily be misconstrued.
    So let's just forget it, and hell--if I said anything mean, then I'm sorry and let's all just live in peace in this playground.

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Why you guys givin' him heat. Everything you do, ultimately, is for sexual gratification. Which, for most of us, is women. You can says that the gym is your life and what-not, but to be honest, I don't give a **** what other guys think about my body. I DO give a **** what girls think.
    Yeah, exactly. Exactly. We all do it for the women. We want to be perfect beings. That's why we bust our butts in the gym for so much of our time, drain our pockets for good gear, and dedicate our lives to being Supermen.

Like everyone said, it's very tough and hard to cut and bulk at the same time. You're giving yourself too short of a time for your goals, making them unrealistic. If you're going after the girl, screw the bloated look. 8-9 weeks for a bulk cycle is a waste of time IMO. Stick to 12+ weeks.
    OK. You got it. That's what my initial plan was. Of 12 weeks. I figured since Test Ethan is a longer lasting ester (at least medium) that I should run the cycle longer for like 12 weeks. But then, I was willing to cut it shorter so I could fit a cutting cycle in..but I trust your advice since I've seen your posts in the past....I don't want to waste my cycle just because I get antsy to get cut.

When you come off, give your body adequate time to get back to normal before you start shutting it down again. IF you decide that you want to juice again anyways, 1 or 2 weeks earlier/later aren't going to make a significant amount of difference on your hormonal levels.
    Shoot--that means time off = time on? I am so tempted to cheat and just take like a month break only. What you think? Will that kill me if I do that? I guess that's a risk...

I say run Option 1 but add in a long lasting Ester into your cutting cycle. Why? Because if you time everything right and finish your short esters in Mexico (or wherever the hell you are), then coming back into the States you're not going to be Catabolic. Test stays in your system and you still feel gains for 3 weeks past it's last injection. So run a good amount of Test, IMO 500mg of either Cypionate or Enanthate (screw Sustanon). Run a Winny/Tren/Clen combo with your Test and you should be good to go. Once you're back in the States, keep your diet and cardio clean and you should keep most of your gains and it'll be a nice natural taper off into living a NTL (Normal Test Level) Life.
    OK that sounds PERFECT. So let me ask you something Ronny: what if I do this:

I started my current bulking cycle last week of Feb...a 12 week cycle means March, April, and May. Now, that leaves June and July since I'm coming back home in August. I don't really want to run anything in the USA since it's illegal and my source sucks. I guess with June and July only, then I'm screwed...not enough time to pull off both recuperation time AND a cutting cycle.
    Can I just jump on a cutting cycle with very little recuperation time and then I promise I'll take like 5 months off before touching another cycle.

OK what do you think about this....sorry for the long post, but I really do appreciate your help.

This is what Option 2 looked like, but you don't seem to like it:

Weeks 1-14 500 mg Test Ethan
    Weeks 1-8 400 mg Deca
    Weeks 9-14 Winnie/Tren /Clen /etc

Doesn't look good? Ahh, man--help me...looks like I have no option BUT the bloated look since I dont have time to run a cutting cycle.
    Last edited by BuffGuy; 02-29-2004 at 06:35 AM.

[

this:

Can I just jump on a cutting cycle with very little recuperation time and then I promise I'll take like 5 months off before touching another cycle.

THAT'S TOO FUNNY. Jumping right into another cycle is a bad idea. You need to give your body time to reregulate and get things back to normal.

Doesn't look good? Ahh, man--help me...looks like I have no option BUT the bloated look since I dont have time to run a cutting cycle.[/QUOTE]

There's ways of keeping bloat down, and I think it tends to get alittle blown out of proportion and people start to think it's better to not run compounds like test in a cycle

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    [

THAT'S TOO FUNNY. Jumping right into another cycle is a bad idea. You need to give your body time to reregulate and get things back to normal.

*sigh* I know man, I know man. It was meant to be said in a whining voice...

I'm leaning towards just running a long cycle, despite the fact people are saying nay. I think I'll just run a 14 week long cycle and the last few weeks for cutting. After all, I'll still be on the Test Ethan while on Winnie....and surely I'll stick make gains....

Quote Originally Posted by BuffGuy
    *sigh* I know man, I know man. It was meant to be said in a whining voice...

I'm leaning towards just running a long cycle, despite the fact people are saying nay. I think I'll just run a 14 week long cycle and the last few weeks for cutting. After all, I'll still be on the Test Ethan while on Winnie....and surely I'll stick make gains....
    14 weeks isn't too bad, most stater cycles are 10 to 12, so your not overkilling it.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    If he said that he wanted to juice up so that he could pose for gay porn, that's his business. He's asking for advice, and you aren't required to judge or render an opinion of his actions. Some of you are mature enough to look past what you might see as immaturity and help him out; that's admirable. The rest of you need to get back on topic and give him some help.

Buffman:

Try running a-dex throughout a bulk cycle to help keep the bloat cycle. Try a compound like EQ as opposed to deca , run anti-e throughout with perhaps test-e, and maybe top it with winnie. You should get minimal bloat if planned out right.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    had a very tough time reading and understanding this thread

Thread Information